Going on a Cruise

My Baker (Rewrite)

Your POV:

After Hyunseong dropped me off, I went straight up to my room.  My mom was probably out with her friends again, and my dad might've been called back in to work.  Although they're always busy, they are always loving to me. 

In my room, I changed into more comfotable clothes.  Then I took a nap, since me and Hyunseong didn't get enough sleep last night.  It was 6:21 pm when I woke up.  I heard noise coming from the kitchen and slowly crept down to see who was in there.  When I found that it was my mom I just walked into the kitchen.  She was cooking dinner. 

"Hi, omma," I greeted her.

"Oh, hi, dear.  How was your date with Hyunseong?" she said.

"It was fine.  We just hung out."

"He should come over soon."

"Why?"

"Because I haven't seen him in a while."

"He's my boyfriend, not yours."

"I know... but I just want to see how my future son-in-law is doing."

Right then my phone started ringing.  It was Hyunseong calling.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Hey, baby.  Do you mind if I come over tonight?"

"Uhh... no.  Plus my mom wants to see you."

"Haha.  Okay then see you in a little bit."

"Okay.  Hurry up.  I miss you."

"Arraso.  See you soon."

"Bye-bye."

We hung up.  I looked over to my mom.  She was still stirring the pot. 

"Well, mom.  Your wish is granted.  Hyunseong's coming over."

"Okay then."

I helped my mom cook and set the table.  Then the doorbell rang.  I ran to the front and opened it.  Hyunseong walked in and then went to greet my mother right away.  I followed behind him. 

After we ate my mom went to her bedroom while me and Hyunseong sat in the living room.  Hyunseong put his arm around me.  We cuddled for a long time.  Then after getting tired of flipping thought channels, we headed to my room.  I sat with my headboard to my back and Hyunseong sitting in front of me. 

"Hey, before I forget, my family is planning to got on a cruise for like a month," Hyunseong looked down. 

"O-oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah.  I asked my parents if you could come along, too.  But they said no."

"That's okay.  You should spend time with you're family."

"But I really want you to come, too, so I don't suffer for a whole month not being able to see you."

"I want to, too.  But your parents aren't very fond of me..."

"It wasn't you're fault that you were nervous... and hurt your hand that week."

"I still could've made a different impression on them."

"~you~-ah... please stop looking at it that way... I'll make them like you, okay?"

"I don't want them to be forced to like me, Hyunseong."

There was a moment of silence.

"W-well... it's only because they don't really know you," Hyunseong said.  "And if they don't like you, it still won't stop me from loving you.  Even if they don't want me to marry you, I'll ignore them.  I don't care about them anymore.  I love you and they can't stop me from loving you."

"Hyunseong..." I whispered.

"Whatever happens I'll still love you."

"Hyunseong... I love you, too."

"I don't want to go on the cruise..."

"But I don't want to be the one to stop you from being with your family.  Just go, alright?"

"~you~..."

"Just remember to text me okay?"

"But-"

I cut him off by kissing him on his lips. 

Hyunseong's POV:

I didn't want to go on the cruise because my parents wouldn't allow me to bring ~you~ with me.  I got angry at them because ~you~ and her parents took me with them overseas with them like three times before.  They even paid for my plane ticket twice out of the three times.  And I still haven't done anything like that for her. 

That's why I ran to ~you~'s house.  She can usually help me calm down and tell me the right things that I want to hear.  Then she talked about how my parents didn't really like her.  It really hurt me because it was kind of true.  One time when ~you~ came over to meet my parents, she was a little clumsy, but it was also because she had a band-aid wrapped around her hand. 

I tried over and over again to convince my parents that she's a good girl.  But they just won't listen to me.  Then again, that's how they've always been.  They don't really listen to me, that's why when I was in middle school through out high school I would always be with my grandparents. 

Now back to me and ~you~... She kissed me when I was about to say something.  I guess that was all I needed.  Just a simple kiss.  A simple, lovely kiss from my amazing girlfriend.  When she pulled back I looked at her in the eyes and pulled her into a hug.  She always makes me feel better.  There was no place in the world I'd rather be. 

It was late when I checked the time.  I got off her bed and stretched.  I looked down at her, then gave her a kiss on the head.  Then she stood up, too.  She walked me out to the front door.  Before I left I gave her one last passionate kiss. 

 

 

---------------------------

Hi guys!  i would've updated yesterday, but my internet crashed and all that i typed was erased... but here it is!  i hope you enjoyed this chapter and go comment, subscribe, and upvote if you are liking it :)