Hospital Visit

My Baker (Rewrite)

Your POV:

I woke up after finally falling asleep for about an hour and couldn't stop thinking about the ship incident.  When I stood up and looked in the mirror on my wall, my eyes were all red and puffy.  Just from crying all night made me feel like crap.  Then I dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up and once I was done, I went down stairs to where my mom was cooking some breakfast. 

"Oh, dear!  What's wrong with you?  Why are your eyes so puffy?" my mom asked worriedly.

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

"Come here, tell me what's wrong."

"H-hyunseong..." was all I could choke out.

"Huh?  What about Hyunseong?"

"He's still missing... from the ship incident..."

My mom gasped.  "R-really?"

I nodded my head and let tears escape my eyes.  My mom tried comforting me by hugging me and my hair.  Then she had to let go because she had to continue cooking.  Once she was done cooking, we ate breakfast.  After helping my mom clean up, I sat in the living room watching the news for Hyunseong. 

I kept watching it for a while.  And I guess some miracle happened because Hyunseong's name was on the list of people that were found.  I didn't know what I felt right then.  It was a mixture of relief, happiness, worry, and much more.  For a second I couldn't breathe, I need to re-look it and check for sure. 

Once I re-checked online, I sprang out of my chair and ran all the way to the cafe shop.  It was opened today, but again Hyunseong's uncle wasn't working down at the shop.  So, I ran all the way up to their house. 

"Ahjusshi!  Did you see?!?" I yelled.

"~you~, I did.  When they give me the hospital name, I'll come pick you up and we'll go see them," he replied.

I nodded my head with tears in my eyes.  I don't even know why I was crying, but I was.  Then Hyunseong's uncle came up to me and gave me a hug. 

--A Month Later--

I've been visiting Hyunseong with his uncle and taking care of him as much as I can.  He's been in a coma because he got hit in the head by something and bled out a lot.  I cried every time I saw him laying on the bed motionless.  I always wondered what would have happened if he didn't go and was just in deep thought when I sat next to him waiting for him to awake.  When ever I'm there, I meet Baekhyun sometimes when he comes to stop by. 

Then one day, when I walked into the cafe, Hyunseong's uncle was rushing down the stairs.

"~you~!!  The hospital called!  They said that Hyunseong is finally awake," he said.

I was in shock after he said that.  I've waited for him to wake up for a long time now.  And for some reason I couldn't believe it.  He asked me if I wanted to come, too, and of course I said yes.  Then I followed him to his car and we drove to the hospital.  We got to the hospital and was about to enter when the doctor exited. 

"Are you Hyunseong's uncle?" the doctor looked to ahjusshi.

"Yes," he answered.

"Well, before you go in, I want to tell you that Hyunseong has lost his memories.  He remembers the basics like the date and stuff, but he's probably forgotten who you guys are."

"O-oh.  Alright, thank you, doctor."

The doctor nodded and then asked for him to come over to the desk and sign some things or something.  I watched them leave and then entered the room.  When I walked in, Hyunseong turned his head towards me and stared.  His stare wasn't a bad kind, nor was it a good one.  It was more like a confused stare.  I walked closer to him slowly.

"Annyeong, Hyunseong oppa.  How are you feeling?" I said.

"I'm a bit dizzy, but I'm okay.  Thanks for asking," he replied nicely.  "Umm... Who are you?"

My heart shattered although I was already warned by the doctor.  But I was still happy that he was okay now.  Before I stepped closer to him, I sighed and asked, "So, you don't remember me?"

He shook his head.  "No, I'm sorry...  Should I?"

"It's okay.  I'm hoping that you should."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better I kind of recognize your voice."

"Really?" I smiled.  "Do you think you could guess who I am?"

"No, I'm sorry.  Could you tell me?"

"Oppa, I'm your girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?  I had a girlfriend?"

I nodded my head and walked up closer to him.  "Yup... and your my boyfriend that means so much to me."

He was smiling a little bit when I looked over to him.  And I couldn't help but smile, too.  Although I was disappointed that he didn't remember me, I stayed strong and kept hoping that he'll remember soon.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hia!  here's an update for you guys!  i hope you like it :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer