Nice Date

My Baker (Rewrite)

Your POV:

My boyfriend is the best baker in the world!  Or at least that's what I think.  Hyunseong works at his uncle's bakery/cafe that his uncle owns and it's a pretty popular place.  There are always a lot of people there, young to old. 

I would always go to the cafe to meet up with Hyunseong there.  And at the end of his shift we go out and do our regular things.  Now that it's summer again we have more freedom than ever and we don't have to worry about classes and homework. 

As I was walking, the nice summer breeze cooled my body down.  Only a block more, I told myself.  It was such a hot day today.  The heat was slowly killing me.  But I was glad that the cafe wasn't that far from where I lived.  As soon as I turned the corner I could see the nice shop sitting there.  And as usual there were a lot of people there.  Plus they recently started selling ice cream because of the summer. 

I walked into the shop and waited in line like I usually do.  Hyunseong was probably the one taking orders at this time.  It was about time for him to leave his shift, too.  Then when it was my turn, he turned around and when he saw that it was me, he smiled brightly.

Hyunseong's POV:

Hmmmm... where's ~you~? I asked myself.  She's usually here at this time...  It was already 2:40 and I get off at 3.  And usually ~you~ gets here before 2:30.  It was just another day at work at my uncle's cafe.  And it's been really busy lately.  There were regulars and new faces that came in.  Although it was really busy, I really liked it even though I'm shy I like meeting new people. 

I was taking orders and then I suddenly dropped a spoon.  I turned to pick it up and when I looked back to take the next person's order, it was my lovely girlfriend, ~you~.  I smiled as soon as I saw her. 

"Hi!  I was waiting for you," I said enthusiastically

"Really?  I'm sorry I took so long.  My mom needed me to help her," she sighed.

"It's okay, don't worry.  I was busy any wasy."

She smiled her angelic smile and it just killed me.  I checked the wall clock quick and it was almost three.  Which made me really excited because after work, I would be taking ~you~ on a date for our anniversary.  Before she left to wait for me at our regular table she ordered two cookies... or more like I just gave it to her because I made them earlier this morning. 

Your POV:

As soon as Hyunseong got off he ran towards me and kissed my cheek, then pulled me up from my seat.  We went over to a park.  This park was really special to us because it was supposedly the park where we bumped into each other, where he confessed to me, where we had our fist kiss with each other, and our regular spot to enjoy our anniversary at.  

We sat under a nice big tree.  Then once we were settled in under the tree, he pulled out a small box.  I looked at him and smiled.  He opened the box and lifted a necklace that was in there.  It was a heart with a small diamond on the side.  It was beautiful. 

"I'm sorry, this isn't much... but I really wanted to get you something for our anniversary," he started to frown a little.

"Ani!  I love it!  It's beautiful, Hyunseong," I exclaimed and picked up his chin.

He still was frowning, so I pecked his lips.  That immediately made him smile and blush.  I laughed and then took out my present to him.  It was a bracelet with his name engraved on the metal part. 

"Here's my gift to you.  I hope you like it," I said nervously.

"Why wouldn't like it?" he asked.

He put it on and then kissed my lips and pulled me into a hug.  All I could do was smile at that point.  He was so sweet and caring.  He's just a wonderful person to be with and I absolutely just love him so much. 

After our gift giving time, we started to eat the food that he packed.  I also brought some food that my mother cooked for us, too.  We were eating and then Hyunseong suddenly touched my noes with the powder from the doughnut that was in the container.  He smiled innocently and moved back a little bit while I wanted to get revenge. 

"Yah!" I laughed.

"Mianhae, mianhae!" he yelled.

Then he got up from where he was sitting and walked backwards a little bit.  I laughed and got of the powder on my fingers and got up, too.  I slowly started to walk towards him while he stepped back.  I tried to close the space between us and ran towards him. 

"Come back here!" I yelled.

Hyunseong just laughed then said, "If you can get me!"

That just made me run faster.  While I was running a biker came right at me.  I didn't see him until I was actually in front of him and he wasn't paying anymore attention than I was.  I closed my eyes waiting for the impact to hit me, but instead I felt someone pull my arm and into a tight hug.  When I looked up I saw Hyunseong looking down at me worriedly. 

"Be careful!" he scolded me.

"I know, oppa," I said softly.

"I'm glad you're not hurt..."

"It's all because my prince charming came to save me."  I smiled.

Hyunseong smiled and hugged me again.  We went back to our picnic and started to pack up.  When we were done we started to walk along the path.  It was already dark by that time and the moon was high in the sky.  As we walked with my hand in his, we talked about our future with each other. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello there!  here's the first chapter of the re-written story! i hope you like it :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer