Final

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you” Youngbae confess to ChaeSun who smile.

 

“Mommy! come play with us” one of the twins said hugging you and the other twin came to hug your other leg.

 

“I’m glad I survive to see you two grow up” you hug your twins giving them a kiss on their cheek.

 

“It was a hard journey, but we made it” Youngbae said giving you a light kiss making the twins giggle.

 

“We here guys!We brought food!” Jungkook voice was heard and soon a child voice.

 

“Hi!” his four year old came running to played with your twins smiling.

 

“Hey you two” ChaeSun stood up and greet Jungkook and Sana.

 

“When is the second baby due?” Youngbae ask them and they who blush.

 

“Shush she’s not pregnant…ummm…yet” Jungkook said and Sana smack his arm shy.

 

ChaeSun giggle at their cute reactions.

 

“Mom and dad I’m going to the store quick” Minyoung said coming downstairs and she look cute.

 

“Wearing clohing as if she’s going to a date…hmmm?” Jungkook said and Youngbae eyes widen in shock.

 

“WHAT!?” Youngbae shout and Minyoung glare at his uncle Jungkook who cover his mouth.

 

“You had to ruin it” Sana said pinching Jungkook cheek.

 

“Minyoung-shi just let him come, so we can meet him, no big deal” you said and Minyoung hug you.

 

“Thank you” Minyoung went out to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter