Horror Night

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOONE POV

"Where you going? Store? Bring snacks for me” the guy laying on the couch while watching television said.

"I'll be back bro just stay here" Youngbae grab his phone and jacket before heading out feeling the cold air hitting his skin. He put his jacket on right away and headed to ChaeSun home. He was wondering where ChaeSun could be since she didn’t came to class after physical education class. He ring the bell waiting for the door to open and ready to scold ChaeSun for not answering her phone.  Minyoung finished her food and rub her tummy feeling satisfied. When the doorbell rang, her head turn to look at the door. She remember her unnie words about not opening the door for anyone no matter what, but she was curious when she heard the continuously rings. She was about to call her unnie until she heard a familiar voice saying “ChaeSun-ah!IIs me Youngbae open up. Are you not home? Minyoung-ah?You there? Is anyone home?”

Minyoung face bright up because she knew who that voice belong to. She was little to reach the screen to push the open button, but smart to push a chair. She went to the kitchen and push a chair that way she will go on top and finally push the –open- button.

 "Daddy" she jump off the chair and ran to receive him by the door.

 "Hi princess, what you doing? Your unnie is she here?" Youngbae smile and picking Minyoung in his arms. She point at her meal that she finish and shook her head.

"You were by yourself?"Minyoung nod and Youngbae look at his watch it was almost 9pm.

"Unnie said she had to go to school because she forgot something" she yawned and Youngbae wonder what was important to go at night time. He thought of going but Minyoung was by herself. Then a brilliant idea pops in his mind. He remembers his BFF at his house.

*He owns me a favor I hope Minyoung isn't scare of him* Youngbae thought.

 "Minyoung let's get you to bed. I will be here until your unnie comes back" Youngbae did a good job putting Minyoung in bed after telling her afantasy princess story,she was sleeping while hugging a teddy bear. A few minutes the door knock Youngbae open the door letting his friend in.

"So I just have to stay here until you get back?"Youngbae friend ask him confused. 

"Yeah just stay here she's already asleep. Wait until I come back" he pat his friend shoulder and headed out to the school.

"She?" his friend ask with widen eyes and curiosity rise inside him he went to check the rooms until he found a room that had a princess sticker on the door. He open the door slowly and saw a small body on the bed. He walk inside the room closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter