Teacher's Territory

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOONE POV

Youngbae arrives to the school grounds and park his car on the teachers parking lot. He grabs his case and papers he would need for his class and exits his car. Not soo far away Sora and Mrs.Moon had arrive as well and both took a glimpse of Youngbae. They saw one empty lot next to Youngbae car. Mrs.Moon  step on the pedal hoping to make it, but someone was faster and it was Sora. When Sora was halfway crossing the parking lot to catch up with Youngbae. Of course, Mrs.Moon was pissed and step on the pedal a little on purpose to scare her a little. Sora almost trip but gain balance and glare at Mrs. Moon, who smirk glaring back. Soon an arm was hook on his arm.

“Morning or should I say very good morning Oppa” Sora smile at Yougbae hugging his arm .

He turn to his right side to see who it was and when he saw who it was his face expression was not pleasant.Youngbae try to unhook her arm, but fails.

 “Let go of my arm before rumors began around school, students are staring” Youngbae mumble loud enough for Sora to listen, but she pretended not to listen.

“Sorry what did you say Oppa?” Sora use a childish voice and continue walking along with Youngbae.

Mrs.Moon glared and catch up with Youngbae grabbing on his left arm which cause Youngbae to stop suddenly, which then Sora almost trip again.

“Omo!I was about to fall if it wasn’t for Mr.Dong” Mrs.Moon giggle and Mr.Dong sigh hoping both would leave him alone.

“I guess getting older affects the strength of the legs. It should be hard for you Mrs.Moon. Omo!your face looks tired. Are those wrinkles on your forehead? Should I recommend you to a good dermatologist?” Sora said in a sarcastic tone .

Mrs.Moon let out a sarcastic laugh and glare at Sora attacking back by saying, “Aigoo…I thought botox help you with skin problems but I guess not. They have sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter