Secrets

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOONE POV

“Move them to the right top shelf. We have to make room in here” Mrs.Jeon told her son Jungkook.

Both of them were at the basement of the house moving old boxes to other space to make room. Jungkook obey carrying a cardboard box that had folders on top of it. As he was placing them to the top shelf a few papers fell on the floor. A school picture caught his eye. He picks it up and it was a school picture with their assigned teacher. Jungkook knew his mom was a teacher before, but she show him a picture of her students. He turns the picture and saw names and scan through them and two names caught his attention. He read “Dong Youngbae and Kim Sora”. He thought there was no way such coincidence existed besides Sora name was not common but her last name was different. He turns it to the other side and began to search for familiar faces. The face of Youngbae had not changed that much and Jungkook knowest it. He looks at the girls and saw a familiar face. She had long hair but her hair color was black and long. *Mrs.Min?* Jungkook thought staring at it for a while.

“Jungkook-ah come help mom by bringing this other box down for me. I need to check what’s inside” Mrs.Jeon said out loud from the other side of the garage. Her back was facing her son. She was checking some documents that were inside thick red folders. Jungkook put the photo inside his back jean pocket and he went to obey his mom.

“Mr.Dong?” Youngbae turn around hoping it wasn’t who he thought it was. Mrs.Moon smile flirty at Youngbae who force a friendly smile.

“What a wonderful surprise! I never expected to find you a shopping mall” she let out a shy giggle while covering with her left hand. It was obvious what her purpose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter