Mr.Dong Secret

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I now I been not updating for years I’m so sorry I will finish this fanfic this week.

 Anyways it seems a chapter was deleted, but what occur is Mrs.Moon told the principal about Mrs.Min unfair grade. The principal didn’t let it slide and called Mrs.Min. Of course, that got Mrs.Min furius, but had to give ChaeSun a chance to fix her grade.

NOONE POV

At Youngbae classroom Jungkook was with his hyungs excited to show them a secret. ChaeSun was not in school yet.

“What you hiding? Just tell us” Suga said irritated.

“Is it a new game? Is it about racing or action?” V ask sipping into his banana milkshake.

“Is not a game and patient my friends” Jungkook open his back bag and took a red folder from his backpack that had a sticker on the front cover that read ‘Jungkook Discoveries’

“Childish” RM chuckle quietly and Jungkook give him and eye, but smirk excited for all his friends reaction.

“No way! You passed an English exam or is it the test answers for the chemistry test for tomorrow?” Jimin ask excited trying to get a hold of the red folder, but Jungkook move the folder to his other hand.

“Awww….not a new game” V said leaning his face on his hands with a bored expression.

“Woah!our maknae is a cheater anyways give it to Hobi hyung. I will take a picture of it” J-hope said trying to snatch the folder from the maknae but fail.

Jin look at his friends shaking his head smacking J-hope on the back of his head saying,”You’re a bad example. You should scold them instead of asking for the answers”

J-hope shrugs smiling.

“You guys!! Is not the chemistry answers. Jimin I’m not a cheater and stop making fun of my English test results. I had been passing so far thanks to ChaeSun help“ he stuck his tongue at Jimin and everyone stare at Jimin reaction. Jimin pinch Jungkook cheek.

 “Aish” he said. Everyone knew the maknae could get away with teasing Jimin.

“Alright so when I was helping my mom clean up the basement yesterday. I found something insane. As you guys know my mom used to be a teacher, but I never knew she work here years ago” Jungkook started to explain and the rest nod their head. Even the sleepy Suga nod with his eyes closed.

“So?” Suga said yawning and the rest waited for the rest of the story.

“I found out that two teachers from here used to be my mom students!” he yelled and some other students stared, but ignore him and continue talking with their friends. The boys BTS stared at each other and look uninterested.

“Boring~~” J-hope said yawning and Suga went back to sleep.

“Anyways who?” Jin asks and Jungkook smile again. Jin notice Jungkook happy mood fall from 1000% to 1%. He wanted him to smile and decided to ask. Jimin heard and ask too “Yeah who?”

 Jungkook took out from the folder a high picture from years ago. Jin look closely and so did Jimin.

“Look closely I bet you will recognize the faces and look at the back of the picture for the names” Jungkook said and Jin began to scan the student’s faces along with Jimin.

“Oh!!No way! Is it really her? That name is not too common” Jin said making the rest of the boys curious.

“Her hair is just different but her face is still young….damn the teacher hasn’t change that much though” Jimin said and RM took the photo away from Jin hands and the rest gather around the leader to see the photo.

“That’s not cool you guys ignore me when I was about to show it to all of you” Jungkook pout stomping his right foot a bit modest.

Jin pat Jungkook shoulder thinking his reaction was cute.

“That’s because you talk too long instead of showing it right away” Suga said.

“Oh is that your teacher Kookie-ah?” V asks a lollipop inside his mouth.

“Anyways I’m curious how he was as a student maybe I can find something bad and whenever we had exams I can use whatever I find against him and I will passed English” Jungkook stood up from his chair like a hero looking up the ceiling.

The others stare at him like he just lost it.

“You bad kid blackmailing your homeroom teacher just because you don’t like him it doesn’t means you can do such thing. I’m not letting you do that bad kid” Jin kick Jungkook with his foot lightly.

“Jin hyung right” RM said.

“It will be fun to see you get kick by hyungs” V laugh and Jimin chuckle.

“I will join scolding Jungkook” J-hope did a happy dance and the others laugh at his silly dance.

YOUR POV

I got on time to school and began to walk fast to my classroom. I found all my friends gather in the class laughing while Jungkookie was whining “what a kid” I thought it was cute.

I made my way towards them and greet them loud “I’m here! Morning!” all of them turn to look at me and smile V went to me to hug me. I saw Jungkook snatch a photo from Suga hands.

“Ouch! Damn it you gave me a paper cut” Suga his finger while my best friend put the photo inside a red folder. I couldn’t see it well, because Jimin hug me too. I swear this two hug too tight.

“Morning my sunflower!” J-hope greet me and the others wave while I stuck with VMIN. I was shock Jungkook didn’t push VMIN away from me. He look nervous *Is he hiding the picture from me?wth?*

“Enough hugs I can’t breathe” I said and they release me thankfully. V gave me a lollipop and went back to sit.

“Oh sh** let’s go or we won’t make it on time” RM said and drag Suga, Jin and J-hope away yelling “See you later at lunch” heading out. I hope they make it on time.

(Info to my readers: The high school and college are together. The students from college show a different identification to sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter