The Rescue

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days later

 ChaeSun kept receiving treat letters. The unknown attackers were after their family money. She was scare to tell anyone about the letters because, if anyone finds out things could get worse and Minyoung could be the victim. However, ChaeSun father bank account was zero. She had to work part-time to pay utilities and food. She struggle, but always put a smile on her face to her friends. Mr.Dong came to visit her once in a while and to help Minyoung with her homework.

One afternoon Minyoung stay at her friend’s home while ChaeSun was working. On that day the shift ended late and ChaeSun lost the last bus and decided to walk home. It was 20 minute walk back home and on her way she could go pick up Minyoung. She took the shortcut to get there in 10 minutes maximum, but heard footsteps behind her. A lot went through her mind like the last time she was attack and Mr.Dong was there to save her on time. She decided to speed her pace and her phone rang. It was Jungkook and she felt relief maybe if he was close by he can come over to walk her home. She knew he always out from dance practice very late.

“Why do you sound scare? Where are you?” he ask because he could barely hear ChaeSun voice, but before she could answer, the phone was snatched out of her hands and she scream closing her eyes falling on the floor.

Jungkook keep on yelling her name through the phone and decided to run to look for her thankfully his phone had an app that could track any cellphone. He found the location and run hoping to get there on time. On his way Youngbae was coming out from the store with Jiyong with some beer and snacks. Jungkook was running too fast he end up bumping into Youngbae. Both fell on the floor.

“Wow!slow down kid” Jiyong said and Jungkook move off Youngbae and Jiyong help him on his feet.

Jungkook noticed his idol help him, but he had no time to react. He had to get you before it was too late. Youngbae realize who it was and thought he was in trouble running away from someone.

“What did you? Are you running away from shark loans?” he look at the agitated Jungkook, who had a hard time to talk, because he was out of breath. The only think he said was “danger ChaeSun”

“What!?wait….how you know? What happened?” Youngbae got worried and Jiyong took Jungkook phone and saw the location and the phone was moving to different location.

“Ask him later, come on kid” Jiyong drag Jungkook and Youngbae follow to his car. Jiyong drove to the location and minutes later Jungkook explained, “I was talking to her and she sounded scare I wasn’t sure what was going and I ask. Then I heard her scream and I found her location and start running, please help me” Jungkook said.

Jiyong speed up and as soon as they got to the dark alley. Jungkook and Youngbae get out from the car and turn on their phone flashlight calling ChaeSun name. However, it was a silent night and crickets as the background. Jungkook didn’t lose hope, but started to lose it when he found ChaeSun back bag.

“Mr.Dong!” he yell and Youngbae ran to see what Jungkook found.

“This is not really happening. Who would do such thing?” Jungkook was sad and Ji called them over.

Ji(Note: I just called Jiyong as Ji for short, but you know who I’m referring to) found ChaeSun phone on the floor.

“I guess she tried running after hitting the stranger with her back bag. She ran and she drop her phone. This is not normal guys, but don’t think the worse. If it was a ert we would find pieces of clothing lying around here. I think she could be home. I mean she got scare and run straight home. You guys go and I’ll call my friend from the police to help me. Please contact me, if she’s home” Ji said and Youngbae nod taking the car keys and Jungkook follow him.

They arrive to your house and the front door was open. Jungkook thought it was awkward and so did Younbae. When Jungkook went in to turn on the lights the place was a mess. Everything look like a burglar had broke inside ChaeSun home.

“ChaeSun-ah!!!” Jungkook called her name and look all over the house.

“Youngbae look at the crash mirror and open the broken drawer and saw letters in red color. He read them and realize they were treating letters.

“She’s not at home, what do we do? Call sunbaenim to help us. What are you reading?” Jungkook got closer and took one of the letters in Youngbae hands.

“You knew she’s been receiving this letters? Anything?” Youngbae look at Jungkook who had no idea as well.

“I can’t believe she hide this from me” Jungkook felt disappointed you kept such a secret from him. He could have help, but you said nothing always saying you were doing fine and smiling.

“I should have insisted when she wanted to ask me something and then she decided not to tell me after she received a strange phone call” Jungkook said and Youngbae look at him.

“That’s a clue! Her phone calls history, we could get something from that, come on” Youngbae said and called Ji on his way out.

Meanwhile , ChaeSun woke up feeling dizzy in a dark room that look like a basement. She realized her hands were tied together and feet as well.

“Where am I?” she look around scare and remember being hit on the back of her head, after she threw her back bag at the stranger with the cap.

The only light inside the room turn on and ChaeSun cover her face from the sudden bright light.

After a long night Chaerin took Minyoung to a safety place. She was a black belt fighter and very skilled. She was close to Jiyong and perfect person to take care of Minyoung until ChaeSun was rescue. Chaerin made friends right away with Minyoung. Youngbae work with Jiyong to track down the unknown caller Jungkook had suspect. The next day was school day and Jiyong told them to go to school and follow the plan. Younbae went to school to teach as unusual and Jungkook was worried, but had to keep his cool and the mission a secret from his friends.

At the teacher’s office Youngbae sat on his cubicle submitting some grades on his computer. Sora phone rang and Youngbae notice her body tense and stood up to take the call out of the office. He quietly follow her to the rooftop. He hid behind some bushes and listen quietly.

“I told you not to call me at work! What do you guys need!? She’s crying!? So what!? Look! I’ll try to go there and beat her, but you guys better not touch her until I get there” Sora hung up and kick a bottle near her reach.

“This guys useless not being able to handle a simple student. Idiots! interrupting me at work” Hana took a deep breath fixing her long hair into a ponytail.

Youngbae could not believe what he heard. He wanted to choke and force Hana to tell him the truth. She had become a monster in his eyes. However, if he did that the plan could fail. He kept hiding in his spot controlling his anger. Some students open the rooftop door chatting and Sora jump a bit surprise looking at the group of guys who bow right away.

“Good morning!” the guys squealed and Sora smile and the guys blush and she left.

Youngbae waited a little longer to go downstairs quietly and the guys didn’t notice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter