Valentines Day

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOONE POV

On a morning 14th of February the school was full of students either confessing their love to their sunbaes or hoobaes. Also some couples being cheesy careful not to be caught by the grumpy supervisor of the school. The BTS boys arrive kind of early to school to receive their gifts from girls that were not even part of their class and some came from other schools, which made their ego standard high. When their hands could not carried anymore gifts they went to Jungkook class and wait for ChaeSun to come to class. As expected every year ChaeSun give the BTS boys their Valentine chocolate and what make it interesting is that the shape and filling was different. While waiting for her to come some girls had the guts to confess to them but as expected they got rejected.

  “So who got more chocolates? V looks at each of his friend’s hands who own boxes, bags, and love letters from their fans.

“Who cares” Jungkook said not caring putting his gifts inside his back bag. He sits down in his seat and waited for the important chocolate, which was ChaeSun chocolate.

“ChaeSun is giving us our chocolates right?” J-hope said before inserting a popsicle inside his mouth

“Of course, her chocolates are jjang!, she does it every year” Rap monster said sitting on an empty seat by the guys.

Mr.Dong desk was full of gifts boxes and chocolates in heart shapes. Some of the chocolates came from girls that were not even from his class. Mr.Dong arrive to school grounds and went inside the teachers room to print a document he needed to start his class. On his desk was a big bag of hearts and small teddy bear by the bag holding a ‘miss you’ heart. Youngbae had ten minutes to start class. He ignored the bag setting it aside his messy desk and organized his papers he will use before printing the document he was going to need. The teacher staff was busy doing the same thing Youngbae was doing. Mrs. Moon came inside the teacher’s room and noticed the mystery bag set on Mr.Dong desk. She looked at her box of expensive chocolates and glare at the bag inside her mind she was crushing and burning the bag. She saw the vice-principal who always came earlier than anyone in the office. She went to ask who could have put the mysterious bag on Mr.Dong desk.

“Mr.Yoo, did you perhaps saw who left the trashy bag on Mr.Dong desk?” Mr.Yoon stop typing his document and look at Mrs.Moon raising an eyebrow to her and look at Mr.Dong who was busy typing his report.

“Do I look like a stalker? Reporter? If not please go ahead and continue working. Any more questions before interrupting me?” Mrs. Moon decided to let it go before Mr.Yoo loses his temper and went to her desk which was behind Mr.Dong. She analyzed all the teacher female staff and all of them were married, engaged and one was dating a producer. There was no way an adult gave that to him. The students could not come in unless the vice-principal was inside. Her curiosity grew and began to think and think. Minutes later Mr.Dong stood up to go to his class in a hurry but Mrs.Moon quickly grab her bag with heart ballons and stood in the way of Mr.Dong who look at her strange.

“Please accept my present for you” she acted shy but that shy act did not fit her. Some of the teacher staff stare at her and shook their head.

“Oh….thank you Mrs.Moon and I need to go I’m in a hurry…..leave it on my desk” he patted her shoulder and left her standing in the middle of the room with her gift in her hands. The others teachers stare and she got embarrassed and went to sit back at her desk.

ChaeSun arrive to class and the BTS boys notice her and smile greeting her right away. She notice Mr.Dong desk fill with bags of any sizes, boxes and balloons. The girls in class glared at her full of jealousy as they see how she interact with the BTS guys. The other guys ignored her presence it was better that way no one wanted to get in trouble.

“Where are they?” Jimin look at a bag that she was holding and the other look at the bag, and then back at her.

“I’m first” Jungkook line up in front of ChaeSun making her giggle. She took out a heart popsicle from the bag and before Jungkook took it she gave it to Rap monster and everyone laugh at the maknae.

“Thanks ChaeSun-ah” Rap Mon threw the popsicle he had in his mouth in the trash and put the ChaeSun popsicle inside his mouth.

“Mmmmm….”Rap monster give her thumps up and the others waited for their turn facing at ChaeSun with puppy eyes except for Suga who look at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter