Play

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOONE POV

“KIM CHAESUN!!” Jungkook yelled from the second floor of the school building pointing at his bff with his index finger. The students inside the building look at him strange. The whole school knew he was loud, but he has never yelled nor say ChaeSun full name. He always called her nicknames which lead others think wrong about their friendship.

ChaeSun heard loud and clear the familiar voice yelling her full name. She look up and saw her bff on the second floor pointing at her. His face was serious and not smiling. She look around her and all eyes were on her.

(just imagne Jungkook on the second floor pointing at ChaeSun)

“Why he has to yell?” ChaeSun cheeks began to feel hot and that means she was blushing from embarrassment caused by his friend.

It took less than a minute for Jungkook to run downstairs and face ChaeSun with a grumpy face.

YOUR POV

“Explain” I heard him said in a serious tone. I look at him and he had his arms on his waist like a diva waiting for my answer.

“Explain what? Are you mad at me? You explain me your attitude first?” I thought in order to understand the problem. First I need to listen to his side of the story. We barely fight and we need to clear things. I knew people were watching us but I ignored them and focus on my friend answer.

“I called you million of times and you never pick up. I was worried and I tried to escape home but my mom caught me” Jungkook pout at the end of his sentence.

After I got home with Mr.Dong I forgot to charge my phone. No wonder he’s mad at me. I have to change his mood.

“Sorry Jungkookie your bff is here now safe. That’s what matters right now” I poke his rib and he look away. That means he’s holding his smile I know him very well.

“Aish…..stop playing hard to get and smile already dork” he continue ignoring me I had no other choice but to use brutal force. I hug his head like a wrestler in one arm and use my other hand to mess his hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter