GD Meeting

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD POV

Aish why do I have to go do the grocery shopping? The fanboy wouldn’t recognize Youngbae . I’m sure I did his hair super awesome and besides he was mine fan. The bae creates a drama over a small incident.  My hair causes others to look at me, whom I didn’t mind, but this time is different. I’m not at a club to like the attention. I’m at a grocery store and ajjumas are staring at me weird. I will start looking for the food. I search at my phone for the list and began looking. As I headed to the ramen section and saw a girl struggling to reach a box of ramen on the top shelf. I headed her way and realize it was the same brand. I and Youngbae like and it look like there was one box left. I saw the price and read ‘sale’. No wonder they ran out quick. Since the short girl couldn’t reach. I will take it first. I went behind her and with my finger I was able to move the box of ramen, then I drag it down to my hand successfully.

“Thank you I was struggling minutes ago” I heard the girl in front of me who bow a little. When she met my eyes. I couldn’t believe it was the rude girl that kick me out her home after babysitting her sister days ago. Then I came out with a plan. My revenge will be taking the box with me. I smirk a little and she rolls her eyes at me.

“Why? Why out of the entire world it had to be you?” she complain and whine stomping her right foot and crossing her arms across her chest with a pouty face. She looks so childish I had to laugh.

“YAH! What the heck you laughing? Just give me half of the box. There’s 12 cups and I will ask for half. We can pay half and half. Let’s just make this work yeah?”  She did a puppy face that was hard to deny. Aishh…I swear why I can’t be rude to her? I should be taking my revenge, but since my friend knows her and I know she went through a hard time. She can go tell on me then I will get in trouble with the bae.

“I’ll pay for it is not a lot but you buy the chicken I have on my list, deal or not deal” I extend my hand at her to confirm the deal. She nod and close the deal with me with a firm shake. Somehow she end up trailing along with me. I found it funny like a lost child trailing behind me.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter