Memories of the past

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOONE POV

It was the 14th of February the day of the love and friendship. The girls from Mr.Dong including girls that were not part of his class made some chocolate for him. The ones that were bad at kitchen decided to buy the chocolate. Every year the BTS guys receive bags and boxes of chocolates with love letters on them. Some girls even had the guts to confess their love to them. Although they knew what their answer would be, every girl give it a try hoping one will get accept it. Every year it was different shape of chocolates. The BTS boys were expecting their chocolate by their friend ChaeSun. The interesting fact is that ChaeSun stop receiving chocolates and love confessions four years ago. She wonders why the boys at her school stop giving her stuff on Valentines, but she did not care in fact she was relief. She remember when she was fourteen years old the captain of the swimming team confessed to her, while he knew the girls swimming captain like him. The captain of the girl’s team hurt her but thankfully it was just a slap and hair pulling. Jungkook had come in time to save her from the crazy girls’ mob. Jimin help out too. After that accident when they enter High School they met V, Jin, Rap mon, Suga and J-hope and became good friends. Since then when a guy try to get close to ChaeSun on Valentines. The poor boy walks away. The girls hated ChaeSun for being too close to the popular boy group meaning ChaeSun had no girlfriends like every girl should have.

Mr.Dong wake up and yawn while he look at his phone calendar he sigh and remember the past. “Are we going on a date? Where you taking me out today?” she said with her arms wrap around his neck smiling at him. He chuckle and peck her cheek. They both stay hugging for a while.         “A place with a nice view” he said and she was excited holding hands they left to their romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant that had a beautiful view. Youngbae saw a bracelet she was wearing and ask “Pretty bracelet, who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter