True colors

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

 “Miss Kim ChaeSun?” as I was on my way to class I heard my name bein called. I turn around and saw the vice-principal assistant gesturing me to come forward. I walk towards him and he gave me a blue thick folder.

“I want you to give this to your teacher after gym class is over okay and explain to him is the activities he volunteer to do with Mrs.Moon. There are few statistics ranking I need him to fill in for me. Also don’t forget to have him write me a document of his duty. He knows what I’m referring to. I had a meeting to attend to and I wasn’t able to write what I say to you on a paper. Can I Count on you Miss Kim?” my head hurts I’m trying not to forget a thing Mr.Shim told me. I nod and he gave me a pat on my shoulder before exiting the room. I heard the second bell rang and rush to the classroom but Mr.Dong was not there. I put the thick folder under my desk table and ran to the gym to meet up with my classmates before the third bell rang.

Brrrr…..

I check my phone and it was a text from Jungkookie I open it and read it. I text back I was ‘on my way’ while running. Then I collapse with someone in fact I crash with someone. I land on my and many yellow and green papers flew on the air.

*No way…..why?*

“Ahhh…..it hurts” I look in front of me and saw the new teacher on the floor rubbing her foot. It feels like fate crashing with the same sour person on earth. I have no luck this semester. I ask kindly as possible if she was okay but in return she glare at me

** I try not to glare back and apologized

“LOOK WHAT YOU DONE!!??” I look around us and papers were everywhere I apologized again and began to pick up the papers. Then suddenly someone yank me to the floor making my wrist bone do a crack sound.

“Ouch!” I look in front and it was the y teacher

“You broke one of my heels. You know how much they cost!?You wouldn’t be able to pay a pair like mine. What am I going to do? Why me? I shouldn’t be here” she whine it was annoying I rub my wrist and keep my mouth shut before I end up cussing for her rude comments. I do not cussed but she was being rude.

“What the heck you doing? Pick everything up stupid girl” she insulted me again and that’s it. Everyone has their limits and I have my own.

“Look here teachers shouldn’t insult their students and I should be asking why you are here if you don’t like teaching? You’re useless woman and rude. I think you should stop it right now!” I yelled and she scoff and let out a giggle. A evil giggle then she pul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter