Unfair

From my neighbor,my teacher,and my husband??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

I hope today isn’t as crazy as yesterday. After I drop Minyoung to school I headed to my school.
“ChaeSun-ah good morning” my friends greet with me with a smile. I smile back and went to walk inside the school building with them.

“What classes we have today, please no running I hate running” I had cramps and I don’t want to do exercise today.

“You don’t know anymore?hehe today is music class” Jimin chuckle along with V.

“Great….why that class? I rather take art or dancing classes” I hate music class for one reason. The teacher was annoying every time I had class with her she gave me the higher notes. I managed to do well, but to do it many times just because she felt like it annoyed me. It was like a battle every time I had class with her. I was her target in her class and her attitude was despicable.

“Today things well go well,don’t worry too much boo” Jungkook like always cheering me up. He was right I shouldn’t worried about anything. If I had to sing higher notes I can deal with it. One thing I was good at was singing. Mrs.Evil Kim (Sora) won’t screw my day.

NOONE POV

Sora was in her class taking attendance with a smile , but she had to call ChaeSun name the smile was fake and only ChaeSun and knew about it.

“Okay today will have  two options to choose from and it will be 25% of your grade. Option A sing a song acapella for the entire class. Option B do a presentation and talk about a musician and why it inspires you to like music? I will give you 20 minutes to get yourself together and choose wisely. Oh and if you do Option A I can give you 2% more, but if you guys do perfect. I’ll be back in 20 minutes don’t play around” Sora grab a pack of papers and exit the classroom.

“Wow!I change to team SOBAE” a girl with pony tails said to her friends.

“She’s soo nice I feel  bad talking crap about her before” Hyuk girlfriend pout and her friends console her patting her back.

“V and Jimin turn around to talk to ChaSun and Jungkook.

“So what do we do guys?” Jimin ask looking at his friends.

“My throat isn’t too well today but I guess I can give it a go” V said coughing a little.

“Yeah me too, how about you two?” Jimin said looking at ChaeSun and Kookie.

“I don’t know talking about someone we like I can talk about GD sunbaenim for hours, but just singing acapella is easier. I’m nervous Mrs.Kim can be very strict. What if my grade goes lower? I can’t mess up my grade. ChaeSun-ah what do I do?” Jungkook turn to look at his friend.

“She can’t mess up our grade beside you have a great voice. Why are you afraid? You love siging go for it. I’m lazy I guess I will do the same as you guys” ChaeSun said and hi-five the boys.

“What song you singing?” V ask ChaeSun and she cover giggling.

“Not cool I will surprise you too” V merong ChaeSun and the boys laugh.

20 minutes later

Mrs.Kim came back and ask for a volunteer to begin the fun. Everyone stare at each other nervous.

“5 points extra if you dare to come and start” Sora said smiling and Jimin raised his hand.

“Alright our classmate Jimin will get us started” Sora said ad the class clap and cheer for him.

“What would you do A or B?” Sora said writing down Jimin name and getting started to score him and write comments.

“A but may I ask if Jungkook can come help me. My throat isn’t in a good condition today” Jimin clear his throat and the class did noises of support and look at Jungkook.

“Quiet down please, Jimin-shi I will let it happen only because you volunteer first. Also it be interesting but the five points will be divided for both of you. Jeon Jungkook come up and you will sing by yourself after Jimin. Come over here don’t be afraid let’s get started”Sora quiet the class and waited for Jungkook to come on stage.

“Go go bestie you can do it” ChaeSun whisper pushing Jungkook to get up.

“GO GO JUNGKOOKIE!!” V started to che

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter