strange men

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul invert her body on the bed, her heart is really very sick, everyone always embarrass her. She does not know what she's wrong, even she never felt wronged by someone else. But why others always make her sick. She was acutely aware of if she could not have Luhan because her opponents are too heavy especially Seohyun, also because she is self-conscious if she is just an ugly girl who has a beautiful dream.

 


She looked at the family photo on her desk drawer, she really did not understand why she was so different from her family. Her father 'Kris Wu', he is very handsome and dashing, her mother 'Kwon Yuri', she is very beautiful and perfect, and her twin sister 'Kwon Yuri', she has a very pretty face, sweet and perfect. While she, thick glasses and very ugly.

 


" Did not I and Yuri are twins, and our faces were the same. But why is she so pretty while I'm ugly. " Yul sighed softly.


" If only if I was Yuri, Luhan certainly will never reject me. He would like me. " Yul murmur.

 



> <> <> <> <>

 



Jessica continued to cry, her eyes puffy from crying too long. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon busy to calm Jessica. Meanwhile, Yuri, she was silent looking at Jessica.
" Tell me, who's the woman who dared to seize your boyfriend. " Says Yuri.

 


Jessica looked at Yuri, she sobbed, " She is Sohe. Our sunbaenim . I saw her kissing Heechul oppa in the dance room. "

 


Yuri rolled her eyes, then she got up. " Kajja. "

 


" Where are you going ?? " Said Taeyeon confused.

 


" We will seek Sohe. " Says Yuri.

 


" But, she is our sunbaenim . " Hyoyeon looked doubtful remember that Sohe is their sunbaenim.

 


" Then what's the problem? I do not care she is our sunbaenim . she's been hurt Jessica's feelings and I would never stay still see my members hurt. " Says Yuri, she walked away. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica follow Yuri. As for Hyoyeon, she paused, sighed, but then she following Yuri.

 


They walked into the school cafeteria, because according to the students, Sohe and her friends was in the school cafeteria. Girls Generation know if Wonder Girls is quite famous in her school, but they are not afraid, because they know no one can beat them.

 


Yuri smirked when she saw wonder girls were chatting in the middle of the cafeteria tables. She stepped closer to them.
" Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim. " Said Yuri with sarcasm. Sohe and her friends turned to Yuri and her friends.

 


" Yes ?. " Says Sunye. Yuri smirked then without being asked, she sat next to Sohe. All students in the cafeteria seems silent, they know when something will happen.

 


" May I know, where people named Sohe? " Says Yuri.

 


" I am.  what is it? " Said Sohe, she look at Yuri with a sharp look.

 


Yuri smiled, then she look Sohe face and laugh. " You're beautiful, but unfortunately you're abusing your beauty. "

 


" Yak !!!!! We are your seniors, you should be polite to us ! And what do you mean ?? " Said Sohe, she began to look emotional.

 


" Do you know who is this girl? " Said Yuri, she pointed to Jessica. Sohe turned towards Jessica then she smirked .Jessica glared at Sohe, she seemed to want to scratch Sohe face. Hyoyeon Trying to hold Jessica.

 


" I do not know. " Said Sohe.

 


" Do not pretend you do not know me, !! You have to kiss Heechul oppa in dance room, while you also know if Heechul oppa is my boyfriend !! What are you trying to take him from me? " Said Jessica, she seemed very emotional.

 


" I do not take him from you. He like me, and I also liked him. So I think is, we were equally matched. " Sohe smirked.

 


" You lie !! Heechul oppa is not a man who easily turned at girl. I know if he just love Jessica. " Says Tiffany.

 


" Are not all men jerk? men was like a cat, the cat will definitely turn into a more fresh fish. " Sonye intervened, she laughs.

 


" Aigoo, I think is you are human, you apparently consider yourself you are a fish. I'm really very sorry for you. " Taeyeon laugh.

 


" ! " Sunye emotions provoked, she was about to slap Taeyeon but Yuri hold her hand.

 


" If you touch my friends, I will not hesitate to make your life was destroyed. " Says Yuri.

 


" Aww, do you think we will afraid ?. We are not afraid to you. " Said Sohe.

 


" Okay, then. Guys, kajja we go. " Yuri smirked and then she walk away leaving wonder girls followed her friends.

 


" Hahahahaah. You fear ?? Aigoo, do not try to fight us. " Shouts Sunye.

 


But then, all the students were in the cafeteria throwing flour, wheat, eggs and stale food to wonder girls. Wonder Girls no idea if they will be attacked like this.
" Stop! Stop! Stop !!!! "

 


" Aww !! Stop all this !!! "

 


" We are your sunbaenim !! If you do not stop it, we will punish you !!! "

 


However, all the students seem not care about Wonder Girls, they continued to pelt them. Suddenly Sohe phone rang , there is an incoming message from an unknown number.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter