Love him

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri parked her car in the parking lot of Shinhwa High School. Actually she wanted to end it all. She wanted to go back to the SM high school, but in Shinwa high school Ssituation has not really safe. She will leave Shinwa high school if the atmosphere was really very safe for Yul.

 


Yuri got out of her car, walked to her classroom. Breeze blow away her hair. All students had passed her by very friendly. Yuri could only smile. She entered her classroom. She saw a bouquet of lilies is located on top of her desk. Yuri frowned, she is very strange why there are other people who know her favorite flower. But Yuri does not care about it, she sat on the bench and throw flowers into the trash.

 


She sighed, she really missed Sehun.


' What is Sehun and Yul do now? Sehun will surely treat Yul with a very sweet because he considers Yul it was me. '

 


' What if he is kissing and hugging Yul. Aigoo. '

 


Yuri bit her lip nervously, she felt the sweat started rolling down her body. I do not know, but she was really scared Sehun treat Yul like her. Yuri rose from her seat, then she goes to the toilet, she wants to wash her face. But she stopped when she heard the sound of some of the women.
" So far we've been very sick of always ruled by you, you always act like you're the most beautiful person. You always lead and that you always be the number one among us. I'm really very tired. " Snapped someone.

 


" I'm too tired to be your friend. You are very selfish. " Said the other woman.

 


" Aaawww, do not cut my hair. aaahh stop. "

 


Yuri immediately went up to them, she could not stand seeing someone hurt.
" What is this? Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung? " Yuri's eyes widened when she saw Yoona sat under while Seohyun trying to cut off her hair.

 


Seohyun and Sooyoung was silent, they walked away leaving Yuri and Yoona. Yoona sobbed softly with a very messy situation indeed. Yuri saw Yoona with a look of pity, then she went to Yoona and helped her up.

 


" Kajja. I will help cleanse your body. "



> <> <> <>
 


" Actually what happened," says Yuri when they were in the cafeteria.

 


" I do not know, since the incident Luhan read the letter of us, Seohyun and Sooyoung as hate me, when I attempted to try to approach them, but they always avoide me. and this morning, they dragged me to the toilet and treated me as such. " Said Yoona while face down. Yuri sighed softly, she felt guilty because she had sent Luhan to embarrass Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun.

 


" If it's like that, it's better you do not have to approach them. " Says Yuri. Yoona was silent, then she looked at Yuri.

 


" Yul, forgive me, I've been always been bad to you. Really, I'm so sorry. I also do not know why my attitude is very bad. " Yoona bit her lip, and tears running down her cheeks, she sobbed.

 


Yuri silent, she stared at Yoona. I wonder what she should do. She does not want to forgive Yoona because she had been very nasty to Yul, but on the other hand, for some reason she felt she and Yoona have the same personality.
" From now on, I'll help you fight Sooyoung and Seohyun. " Yuri smiled, she patted Yoona's shoulder slowly.

 


" So, you forgive me ? and we be friends? " Said Yoona. Yuri chuckled softly and nodded.

 


" Ahhhhh, thank you. " Yoona hug Yuri tightly.

 


" Ah, finally I have friend at school. " Yuri joked. Yoona chuckled softly.

 


" Can I call you Unnie? although we are a classmate but I'm younger than you. "

 


" Of course. " Said Yuri happy. They laughed together. All students who are in the cafeteria watching them with stares.

 


' Yoona and Yul friends? '


' Two of the most popular at this school friends. '


' YulYoon? YoonYul? it is suitable for their couple name. '

 


Yoona smiled when hearing other students talk about her and Yuri. " Unnie, what if our couple name is YoonYul couple? I think was cute? "

 


" YoonYul? ah, I agree. sounds very cute. " Nod Yuri.

 


" Ye ye ye, YoonYul united. YoonYul will be the strongest couple in like this. YoonYul will make all the people hesitate. " Yoona shouted cheerfully. Yuri just chuckled.

 


" Unnie, I think you are very fit with Luhan. and I know, if Luhan like you. "

 


" Eh? "

> <> <> <>

" Since when do you know if I really like the lilies? " Said Yuri when she and Luhan are in the school garden.

 


Luhan smile, then he turned to Yuri. looked at Yuri's beautiful face make him very uncomfortable, " of course I know, how could I not know that preferred by my girlfriend? "

 


" Mwooo? girlfriend? " Yuri widened her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter