whisper

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Sehun. " Yuri continued to sob, she gripped tightly Sehun clothes. Sehun further strengthen his arms, he gently rubbed Yuri's head .


" I do not know what happened. I do not know what has made ​​you cry. But you must know, I will always be here for you. I will always wipe your tears and give you a big hug. Weep. remove everything. " Whispered Sehun.


" Promise me you'll always love me. " sob Yuri.


Sehun let go of his arms, he wipe tears running down Yuri's cheeks. Yuri staring lovingly.
" What makes my loyalty for this still in doubt? hey listen to me. if I do not always love you, it may be as long as you hate me, I'd choose another woman. but in fact, I'm still waiting until you love me back. In the past, today and forever, I will still love you. I love Kwon Yuri, not anyone. Arrasso. "


" Your words are very cheap. " Yuri hit Sehun chest softly. Sehun laugh.


" Oh Sehun a very cold can be cheap if in front of you. A Oh Sehun will only yield to Kwon Yuri. Kwon Yuri , a stubborn girl. Ah, sometimes I miss the times when we fight, but I prefer the moments we share affection. Kwon Yuri, would you be mine again, for now and forever ?? "


Yuri frowned, she looked astonished stare Sehun. she surprise that it was the first time Sehun declare his love again. it means Sehun not declare his love for Yul.
" Sorry if I've asked you to be my girlfriend again. yesterday I did consider you as my girlfriend, but only now I dare to ask you to be my girlfriend again. I do not know, I do not know why this time I want to say it. but you know, this time I felt if I so love you more than yesterday. and I really hope, my love for you will continue to grow each day. so Yuri, what did you want to be my girlfriend again? "


Yuri nodded without thinking any longer. that she knew, she was happy because Sehun only be hers. Sehun will always be hers until whenever.


" I love you, stupid. " Yuri whispered.



> <> <> <>



Luhan parked his car in front of a house that is very luxurious. Luhan smile, he took a small box on the seat beside him. He smiled, then got out of his car. a security guard opened the garage to Luhan, then he went into the home environment.
He pressed the bell button, then shortly afterwards a middle-aged woman opened the door for him.
" Surely you're looking for Miss Yul? " She Said. Luhan frowned, he is looking for is Yuri not Yul . But it is possible that the old woman mean Yul was Yuri.


" Yes. " Said Luhan, nodding. Then the middle-aged woman nodded and let Luhan to enter. Then she went to Yul's room .


" Miss. Outside there a guy looking for you. "


Yul opened the door and she frowned. " Who? "


" Ah, sorry Miss. I forgot to ask his name. Well, for a while I asked who his name. " Says the old woman.


" Do not need. I would go down to meet him. " Says Yul. she closed the door, then walked down the stairs. Arriving in the living room, she saw a man sitting on the couch.


" Luhan. " Says Yul. Luhan turned toward the sound source, then smiled when he saw Yul approached him. he thought Yul is Yuri.


" Hi. " Luhan standing, then he scratched his head is not itchy. Yul chuckled softly look Luhan awkward behavior .


" What did you come here, Luhan? " Yul smiled and approached Luhan.


" Will you go with me? " Said Luhan. Yul seems silent, she hesitated to accept the invitation Luhan. but for some reason, she wanted to go with Luhan.


" All right. wait a minute, I'll go get ready. " Yul smiled, then she went to her room.



> <> <> <>
 


" Jeju Island? Aigoo. " Yul rubbed her eyes slowly, she just woke up from her sleep. she does not know when Luhan drove to Jeju island . She just woke up when they had reached Jeju island .


" Kajja, we go down. " Said Luhan. Yul just nodded Luhan obey, then she got out of the car to follow Luhan.


Luhan opened the trunk of his car, he pulled out a mat and all equipment for a picnic. Yul raised eyebrows , she does not understand why Luhan remove all equipment picnic.
" Do not tell me you took me for a picnic here? " Says Yul. Luhan just chuckled softly. He did not answer Yul's question. He runs and then put the mat on the sand island of Jeju.


" Kajja. we sit here. " Luhan waves to Yul, Yul ordered to approach h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter