Memories

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri continued to devour her food, she does not care Sehun who stares annoyed to her. Sehun pick up the paper in the near of Yuri. Then he tore the paper. Yuri turned to Sehun. She frowned.
" I accidentally ripped this paper, may be the man inadvertently give his phone number so he can eat you. " Said Sehun.

 


" Yak! You think he's a cannibal? " Says Yuri.

 


" It could be he was a cannibal. "

 


" But, he's very handsome and cute. " Says Yuri.

 


" Not !! He was not handsome and cute !!! although he could be handsome but he is a killer or kidnapper! You can not believe him !!! " Sehun staring at Yuri sharply.

 


" Why are you so care about me? Aigoo, do not tell me if you still loved me. " Yuri stared at Sehun, she chuckled softly. Sehun looks very nervous. Yuri laughed out loud to see Sehun very nervous.

 


" Not !!! I do not love you anymore !! I already have someone who I love, which is more perfect than you !! Ah, you're not nothing compared to her. " Said Sehun, he laughs. Yuri was silent, there is a large stone that hit her heart.

 


" Really? hahahaha. Looks like I have to go. I have been very full and sleepy. Bye. Thank you for company me. " Yuri tried to smile, but then she got up , Sehun holding her hand .

 


" Let me take you home. " Sehun looked at Yuri, but Yuri throwing Sehun hand.

 


" No, I can back up Taxi. " Said Yuri as she walked away leaving Sehun.

 




> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <
 

 


Yuri continued walking down the side of the road of Seoul. Some food and drink stalls are still crowded in the visit by the customer. A breeze touched her skin. Yuri looks to strengthen her jacket. For some reason, this time she felt very restless little heart. She felt the burden which makes it very disturbed.

 


She sat on the floor of one of the stores that have been closed. She sighed softly. The sky was overcast. Small droplets of snow started wetting her body. Yuri cried softly. Believe it or not, she was actually crying. And the most weird is her cry for the man whom she hated.

 


Flashback:


Yuri sat while continuing to sputter in the garden city of Seoul. Her body getting wet snowflakes, unfortunately she did not bring a jacket or coat. Yuri kicking snow at the bottom. The snow is getting heavy, but he did not come too.

 


Suddenly someone paired the jacket in the body of Yuri. Yuri looked annoyed then she put the face.
" I'm sorry Cutie. I'm stuck in traffic. " Said the man.

 


" You know, I got so cold waiting for you here. You are very evil. If I'm sick, you must stairs responsible !!! You are really very annoying, Sehun. " Says Yuri, she pouted.

 


Sehun suddenly kiss her forehead, cheeks, nose, chin. He is also a gentle kiss on Yuri's lips. Then he smiled.
" If you were sick, I would kiss you. I'm sure it could heal you. " Sehun smile.

 


" You're really very annoying. " Says Yuri, then she hug Sehun. Sehun hugging Yuri very tightly. He her hair gently . gives Yuri warmth.

 


" I really love you so much Cutie. "

 


" Did you love me? I'm sure, if you find a girl who is more perfect than me , I am sure you would leave me. " Says Yuri.

 


" Of course not, Pabo! I'm not going to like it. For the sake of heaven and earth, I will never leave you. There is nothing more perfect than you. To me, you're the most perfect. Listen to me Yuri, until whenever I would still love you and will never leave you. Snow is a witness that I will never leave you and will always love you. Wait until we mature, we are definitely going to get married and have children. Cutie I love you, I love you. "

 


Yuri smiled, " I love you too, Pie. "

 


" Cutie, I brought the couple necklace for both of us. I'll put it to you. Never loose this necklace, because this sign if even though we are far but our love will always be close. This necklace is a sign of our love. "



End of Flashback
 

 

 


" The snow is also a witness turns out you are a big liar, Oh Sehun. " Yuri sobbed softly. She drowned her face in her hands. Yuri suddenly felt if her skin is not dampened by snow, Yuri turned around, she saw Sehun was standing next to her and the umbrella body of Yuri. Yuri immediately wipe tears from her eyes, she tried to be indifferent again to Sehun.

 


" What is it? " Says Yuri.

 


" That happened to me want to go to this store. My brother wants to buy a pizza here. But then I saw the store is closed, and accidentally I saw a woman bows her head here. I think is she is my friend, so I approached her. And it turns out it was you. " Sehun lie.

 


" Pizza? Are you sure you're looking for a pizza? here is not a pizza store, but this is a shop rat poison. Do you want to poison your brother? " Yuri glared cynical towards Sehun.

 


" Mwoo really? ah since when the store changed? yesterday this was a pizza shop. " Sehun looks very nervous, he is embarrassed. Yuri snorted indignantly. She shifted her gaze to another place.
Unexpectedly, Sehun pull Yuri's hand and then he pressed Yuri's body stand with Yuri so the umbrella enough for them both. Yuri looked surprised, she turned toward Sehun.

 


" I will bring you home. Moreover, the same way our homes. "

 


Yuri racked her brains, since when their house in one direction. Is not the opposite direction of their homes. As if aware of the way the mind of Yuri, Sehun then cleared his throat.

 


" I just bought a house in the area near your house. "

 


Sehun open the car door for Yuri. Then he opened the door and got in the car. Sehun drove his luxury cars. During the return journey, they were just silent. No one talks started between them. Finally the car stopped in front of Yuri's house .
" Apparently you still remember my house? " Yuri smirked. "Thank you for take me. " Yuri opened the car door, and then she came down and entered her house without looking in the direction of Sehun.

 


" sleep tight , Cutie. " Sehun muttered softly. He smiled, then he drove his car to leave Yuri's home.

 


Yuri turned when Sehun car already left home. She sighed softly. Then she went into the house. The atmosphere is very quiet. It looks Yul and her aides had gone to bed. Yuri st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter