i will never leave you

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

" Yuri," Yul ran to Yuri who was sitting at the dinner table. She kiss her sister's cheek and then sat down beside her. Yuri just smiled.


" You seem very cheerful. " Says Yuri.


" What if we go home this afternoon after school, you take me shopping. I want to buy a perfume, shampoo, and body lotion that you use. " Says Yul, she's greasing the bread to peanut butter.


Yuri turned to Yul, then she frowned, " What do you want to wear a fragrance that I use ? why Yul? did not you did not like that you think is too scented perfume? "

 


" You know Yuri, if Sehun seems very fond of your perfume.. And I want to wear a fragrance that Sehun like even though I do not like the smell of it. " Yul smiled sweetly at Yuri. Yuri bowed her face, she bit her lip, trying to hold back the tears that might be out.


" But Yul, you should be yourself. Sehun to be like you as you are not me. " Yuri Said bitterly. She tried to busy herself by smearing strawberry jam to her bread.


" You know, it seems Sehun like you. I do not know it, he had never told me if he misses you once. but I also do not know what he meant. however, you do not like him, even I see how much you hate him, according to your friends also said so to me. You hate Sehun. So forgive me cause your stupid sister likes your enemies and use your name. "

 


" But I ..."


" Do not you know Yuri, I never get love from anyone. after meeting Sehun, I felt something different. I tried to refuse this feeling because I know, you hate him. but I can not help it, if I like it. I'm sorry, Yuri. I'm sorry. "

 


Yuri bowed weak, she tried to smile. Tears started welling up in her eyes.


' I did hate, yes hate him because he made ​​me feel more loved. ''
 


> <> <> <>
 


Yuri sighed quietly, churning ice orange with a straw before her. She wanted to cry and shout. she wants to shed the disappointment and hurt that this time she felt.
" Unnie, what happen ? I noticed you just silent. what you're problem? tell me? " Said Yoona.


Yuri just smiled and shook her head slowly. " Gwenchana. " She said almost like a whisper.


" I know you're has problem. You have to tell me. This can make your burden is reduced. Did you not think of me as your friend? What you do not believe me. ?? "
Yuri silent, true what Yoona said, she needs a friend to listen to all the current problems, she needs someone to calm her down, even though only moments Yoona to be her friend.


" I ..." Yuri bit her lip, trying to hold back the tears that will soon come out. Her lips trembled, her eyes already began to redden.


Yoona shift the seat to be next to Yuri, then she hug Yuri's body. " Unnie, cry. unplug everything, remove everything. do not you save yourself. I will always be here for you. "


Yuri increasingly biting her lip, the pain in her becoming upset, she pours out tears in the arms of Yoona, Yoona sleeves strong squeezing.


" Cry, Unnie. Weep. " Yoona gently Yuri's hair. either, but she loves Yuri as her own sister.


Yuri sob, she pours out all her tears were resistant since this morning. Disappointment, frustration and anger, she remove in tears . She knows, she could only cry. After some time she cried, tears finally stopped. She wiped her tears gently rolling down her cheeks, and stared at Yoona softly.


" I'll tell you something. " Says Yuri.


" Tell me everything, Unnie. " Yoona smiled.


" I ...." Yuri paused. " I'm not Yul."


" Mwooo ?? " Yoona widening her eyes, she could not believe what she had just heard. whether it is a joke or not.


" I am Yuri, Yul twin sister. We agreed to change positions because I know if Yul always bully at school. so, I can not stay silent knowing if my sister is always hurt. Maybe you also find it strange why Yul who you know can be brave and fight against all those who insulted her. now Yul was in my school, she was posing as me. That's where the problems started. She's like a very special person in my life. She like Sehun. " Yuri sighed softly.


" I can not blame it all on Yul, and I also can not blame Sehun. Because they are both totally innocent. Yul thought if I really hate Sehun. when in fact, I love Sehun. " Yuri muttered.


" But why Yul can expect if you hate Sehun, Unnie? " Said Yoona.


" In the past, I and Sehun were lovers. We love each other, until finally he was going to leave me. for years I was always waiting for him, but he did not come. So, since then I started to hate him because he was going to leave me without saying goodbye. Then, he finally came, and we ended up becoming friends of the school. For some reason, but we look to hate each other. I know if he hates me, and so did I. but eventually I know, if he still loved me. " Yuri's lips vibrate, will burst into tears again. Yoona pulled her hand and hold it.


" Unnie, if you love Sehun, you should say to Sehun if you and Yul are exchanged positions, so Sehun would never consider Yul as you. " Said Yoona.


" I really had to think so, but I think again if I love Yul more than I Love Sehun. I've promised myself if I will always maintain and try to make Yul happy. "


" So you give up Sehun to Yul? you let Sehun still think Yul as yourself? Sehun will hate you unnie if he knew. "


" I know if he's going to hate me. I am well aware of it. but I can not do anything else. And now, I can only feel the deepening pain. "
  Yoona felt sorry for Yuri, she looked into the face of Yuri. " Unnie, I understand what you feel. I understand completely if you choose to sacrifice your happiness for Yul. Do not worry, you still have me. I will always be here. And I would never tell anyone your true identity. "



> <> <>
 


" Hi," Sehun kiss Yul's cheek. Yul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter