I'll show you

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yul and Yuri waking up early at 4 am. They're getting ready to run their new life. Yul dress Yuri the same appearance as herself, Yuri appears silent, she saw her new look in the mirror. She frowning, she bit her lip softly. Luckily she was not passed out to see this new look.
" Are you disappointed in this new look? mian, it seems we do not have to switch places like this. " Says Yul.

 


" Ah, no. I actually liked the look like this, I think this is a very trendy appearance. " Said Yuri lie.

 


Yuri stood up, she would doubt her appearance. Beautiful hair must be braided now, beautiful brown eyes must now be framed with thick glasses, tight and y uniform school must now be replaced with uniform that are very loose. do not know, she is doubt to do all of this. However, when she remembers if Yul always bully at school, she feels confident again, if she had to do this.
" Now it's my turn to be changing your look like me. " Says Yuri, she smiled at Yul and started Yul dressing like her.

 


Finally after some time, Yuri finished Yul's dressing. She smiled very satisfied.
" Now, you can look at yourself in the mirror. " Says Yuri. Yul opened her eyes slowly, and she widened her eyes when she saw an angel of the reflection of the mirror.

 


" Who's the woman? why her face look a lot like you, Yuri ?? " Says Yul. Yuri smiled, then she hugged Yul.

 


"It was you. The woman in the mirror is you. Of course, like me, because you are my twin sister. "

 


" Really ?? "

 


" Of course. If you think if I was pretty, you're also very pretty. our face are same, no difference. So, never envy to me. Arrasso, " Yuri gently Yul's hair. Yul hugged Yuri very tightly.

 


" Thank you, Yuri. Thank you. " Yul really very grateful to Yuri, somehow her life if there is no Yuri. Yuri is really an angel in her life.

 


" From now on, you will never be bullied again. Believe me, it will change from now on, you're definitely going to get happiness. "

> <> <> <> <> <>

Yul down from her luxury car, she ushered driver today. She looked at her new school buildings. It is very luxurious. Today and for the next three months, she will be a figure Kwon Yuri. She stepped into the school gates. She was very surprised teveryone always bending over her and look very afraid of her. Yul smiles to everyone she passed. Then five beautiful girls approach her. She resigned, she was afraid if they are Yuri's enemy.
" You are Kwon Yul, right? Yuri's twin sister? introduce, we are Yuri's  close friends. " Said Taeyeon. Yul was very relieved when heard if five of them is a friend of Yuri.

 


" Ne. Annyeonghaseyo, Yul Kwon Imnida. Please treat me well. " Yul bending her body to them.

 


" Do not ever introduce you name Yul Kwon to others. You are Kwon Yuri. Arrasso. "Says Tiffany. Yul smiled and then nodded her head.

 


They walked into the school cafeteria. The people who they passing seem bow. Yul looks very confused, why does everyone look so scared by them.

 


Finally they sit in place in the middle school cafeteria. Canteen waiter immediately came and take their order.
" Mmh, can I ask you something? " Says Yul.

 


" Yes, of course. " Says Sunny.

 


" Why does every person we passed always bending their body? and it seems they are very afraid of us? even see, all the people in this cafeteria no one dared stare at us. Actually, what happened? " Yul looks really very confused.

 


Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica looked at each other then laughed.
" Well, I will explain to you. We are Queenka at this school, and the leader is Kwon Yuri. No one dared to fight against us, because if anyone dared to oppose us. Will certainly know the consequences. Your sister, Kwon Yuri, she was very popular at this school, and even other schools know that she was so beautiful and perfect. So you do not have to be afraid, you'll be safe as long as other people think if you are Kwon Yuri. " Says Tiffany.

 


Yul silent, Yuri is really very lucky. Her life was like a queen in a dream world. Having a face and body that is perfect and also social life is perfect.

 


" Please treat me well. " Says Yul.

 


" Hahaha. Of course, we will treat you well. If we hurt you, Yuri will surely kill us. " Jessica chuckled.

 


" Relax, Yuri is our sister. So you were our sister. " Said Taeyeon, she gently rubbed Yul's hair.

 


" Thank you. " Yul smiled, " Mmmh, where the female toilets? I want to go to the toilet. "

 


" We are accompany you to the toilet. "

 


" Ah, do not worry. I do not want to bother you. " Says

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter