bingo

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri opened her eyes slowly, she felt her body is very hot.she felt very surprised. she can learn the scent of perfumes this space. Yuri smiled when she knew if she was wearing a clothes guy.
" You've already waking? I took the bread and medicine for you. " Sehun smiled and approaching Yuri.

 


" Sehun, I should go home. " said Yuri.

 


" I will driving you afternoon later. Better now that you eat and drink your medicine. Yesterday you got high fever. " said Sehun, he sat next to Yuri.

 


" Why did you not go to school? " Yuri looked Sehun. Sehun smile and ruffling Yuri's hair.

 


" How can I go to school calmly if know you're sick. Therefore, you have a speedy recovery, so that we can go to school anymore. " Sehun smile.

 


" Sehun, what your parents know if I've got here? "

 


" Of course not, my parents were in the United States. They will return next month. You know, I'm so very lonely. "

 


Yuri nodded and smiled. Sehun ing her a bread, but Yuri shook her head. Refusing to grant the bread from Sehun.
" Why? You have to eat and drink your medicine. " said Sehun.

 


" I can not Sehun. My throat is very sore. I seem hard to swallow. " said Yuri. Sehun then shifted in his seat. Then he walked away leaving Yuri.

 


" wait here. I'm going to make porridge for you. "

 


Yuri smiled. Her heart is so very pleased. She could give her a sense of prestige to Sehun. She want to start everything from scratch again. Yuri looked around the room, she found a great photo that came out in the corner of the room. she got up from her bed and approached the photo. That is a group Yuri's childhood photo. Yuri smiled, and drag her breath slowly.

 


" So all this time you still love me, Sehun. "

 


Yuri is more confident, if she should confess her feelings to Sehun. She wants it all ended happily. She wanted to start everything from scratch again. She is very confident, they would be very happy couple.

 


Yuri opened Sehun wardrobe, then she can take the clothes she wears. Yuri then went into the bathroom. For 20 minutes, finally Yuri out of the bathroom wearing Sehun clothes. Yuri giggled amused when she saw the shadow of herself in the mirror, wearing a T-shirt belonging Sehun.
After satisfied staring at her face in the mirror, and she was out of the room and down the stairs. The maid in the house bowing their head when see Yuri. Yuri smiled, she imagines if she is Mrs. Oh. How happy she is. Yuri walked toward the kitchen, she saw Sehun're busy making porridge for her. Yuri chuckles, and she walked slowly approaching Sehun and hug Sehun's body from behind. Sehun bobbing surprise, he could look back, but when knowing who hugged from behind, Sehun smile.

 


" Did not I told you, you should wait in the room. I'm going to make porridge for you. " said Sehun, he smiled.

 


" But, I am so very tired. Anyway, I want to see you make porridge for me. " Yuri chuckles. Sehun releasing Yuri's hug. He pushed Yuri to make sitting in the chair.

 


" Wait here. Chef Sehun will make porridge very special for you. " said Sehun, he winked to Yuri. Yuri laughed and then nodded. she propping her chin look Sehun're busy making porridge for her.

 


' Aigoo, I forgot to mention how to make porridge. How this. '

 


Sehun looks anxious, he repeatedly biting his lips. He absolutely can not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter