stay like this

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri smiled as she read a short message from Luhan. She smiled sarcastically. She was rushed to the basketball court. There have been many students who gathered. Yuri knew if Luhan will definitely do this for the sake of dating her. Yuri break through the crowd of students.


There appear Luhan, Tao, Chen, Xiumin and Lay gathered in the middle of the basketball court. Yuri did not know what Luhan to do , but Yuri was out Luhan intent. Luhan smiled when he saw Yuri, he blinked his eyes to Yuri. Yuri smirk.

 


" Ehemm, all right. I'm going to read something. I just feel frustrated because I received many letters from three people who I think is very striking. For me it is very funny, the three people who claimed to be a friend turns are equally like me. They compete to get me, and they also mutually discredit her own companions. Are you curious who the person who I mean? " Said Luhan.

 


" Who ??? " Shouted the students simultaneously.

 


Luhan smiled happily, " The three girls are Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun. "

 


All the students there, especially Yuri, looks very surprised, they have absolutely no idea if Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun both wanted Luhan. YoonA, Sooyoung and Seohyun also looked shocked, they both looked at each other.

 


" First, I will read a letter from Yoona. 'Luhan-shii, whether it has a letter to the number of times that I give you. And the contents of this letter remains the same. I still ask you to take your time to go out with me. I want you to know, if I'm still waiting for you to open your heart for me. In fact I was very strange to you, why do you always ignore me. Though I did not have a shortage. I was perfect. I'm better than Seohyun and Sooyoung. Ah can I take advantage of them as I please. If you're with me, everyone will think we're a perfect couple. So, I really hope you can take your time to go out with me. I really like you a lot, Luhan. ' "

 


" Secondly, I will read a letter from Sooyoung. 'I love you. That's all I can say. You should know, if I'm not as bad as Seohyun and Yoona. My heart is very soft indeed, and I also can make you happy. ' "

 


" And finally, I'm going to read from Seohyun. 'Luhan Oppa, do not you ever think about how I feel? What you do not know if I really love you so much. I always wait for you, I'm not as pretty as Yoona and my attitude was not cheerful as Sooyoung. But believe me, I'm much better than them. I'll wait until whenever, Oppa. Saranghae. ' "

 


The students stared at the strange to Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun. Seen their faces was very red with embarrassment. Start audible jeers about them. Yuri smiled with satisfaction, she felt really satisfied to see Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun humiliated.


" It really is embarrassing. "
" They look friendly but they turned out to discredit each other mutually. "
" I do not know, what after this they will be friends again. "
" The Queenkas very embarrassing. "
" Their attitude does not look like Queenka. "

 


Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung looks looks really very shy. They look like want to cry.
" Well, I will give an answer to Yoona, Sooyoung and Seohyun. You do have everything, face and treasures. But you did not have my heart. Because my heart is already owned by someone else. " Said Luhan, he smiled as he looked at Yuri. Yuri just smiled cynically, she let Luhan said anything.

 


"Then, who was a very lucky woman Oppa ?? " Said one of the students.

 


Luhan smile, he looked in the direction of Yuri. " She's what I mean. "

 


All students look at Luhan pointing direction. They seem no longer wonder if Yuri was the one who Luhan intent. They may be very surprised if Yuri still look geeky but chosen by Luhan. But now they do not feel weird because Yuri had really very pretty.
" I want him to be my girlfriend. " Said Luhan.

 


" Not quite that easy. " Says Yuri, she smiled, then she moved away to leave the crowd.

 


" But at least, I would date you. And I'm definitely going to get you. " Shouts Luhan. All the students applaud Luhan, they provide encouragement to Luhan. Meanwhile, Yuri, she only smiled cynically as she continued walking.
 

 


> <> <>



Yuri lay her body on the bed. Today was really very tired, but it was very successful according to what she expected. In just two days, she was able to conquer all who are in Shinwa high school especially Luhan, Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung. But, she will still be Yul until everyone is in Shinwa high school really would not dare interfere with Yul again.

 


Yuri sigh, she really misses her friends. For two days she has not met with her friends. Usually every day she and her friends always do things that are fun, but now and for three months she was forced to part temporarily with her good friends.

 


Then she closed her eyes, she could not lie to herself if she misses Sehun. Sense of longing in her chest has been very upset. She wanted to meet with Sehun and hugged him very tightly and said, if she really miss him.

 


She smiled when recalling the time she spent with Sehun. Although she hates Sehun, but in her heart she really still loves Sehun. All the wonderful things they are going through Yuri could not wipe from her mind.
" What Sehun still love me? " Yuri muttered softly.

 


Her eyes still closed, imagine all the wonderful memories she spent with Sehun. Until the cell phone finally rang. There is an incoming message for her.


From: Luhan
Baby, in half an hour I'll pick you up. Remember we are going on a date tonight. You should still keep your promise. Arraso.



Yuri smiled. Then she went up out of bed and go to Yul's room. She saw Yul was lying in bed.
" Yul. "

 


" Yuri, what is it? " Says Yul, she rose from her bed. Yuri sat next to Yul.

 


" Be prepared. Soon Luhan will pick you up. " Yuri smiled sweetly at Yul.

 


" Mwo? Luhan pick me up? " Yul widened her eyes.

 


" Yes, now hurry up preparing. Your Handsome prince will soon pick you up. " Yuri moved, she came out of the room . And soon she came with a dress and makeup equipment for Yul.

 


" I will make Luhan is fascinated by your beauty. " Says Yuri.

 


Yul paused, she stared at Yuri. Indeed, she does not know what she should say to Yuri. For her, Yuri is the angel of salvation. Somehow her life if Yuri was not there at her side.

 


" Thank you Yuri. " Yul hug Yuri. Yuri smiled and then she gently rubbed the head of Yul. She is extremely fond of Yul, even if she had to sacrifice her life for Yul, she'll do it.

 



> <> <> <>
 


Luhan kept staring Yul with a look that is very amazed. He does not eat, he was busy staring Yul was eating.
" Why are you watching me like that? What I look so ugly? " Says Yul, she stared doubtfully at Luhan. Luhan smile, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter