like you

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri release her kiss with Sehun . Yuri and Sehun looks very awkward. Yuri turned her gaze to the window. While Sehun , he pretending to be busy play with handphone. They are really very awkward. It was their first kiss since they broke out. But secretly they smile, they are waiting for a moment like this.
" Mmmh. Sehun, we should just go home. I was already very tired. " Said Yuri without look at Sehun .

 


" All right. " Said Sehun, then he drove his car.

 



> <> <> <>
 

 


Luhan looked very nervous, he ruffled his hair coarse. This is very difficult for him to believe. now he likes someone who once was he hated.
" Hyung. What's wrong? I noticed your attitude very weird. any problems? " Said Kai.

 


" Not. But it's just that I feel so crazy. " Said Luhan while sitting next to Kai.

 


" What you are in love? " Kai turned his head to his favorite hyung.

 


" I do not know, maybe so. " Luhan leaned his head against the sofa.

 


" Aigoo, who's the lucky woman who can make my beloved hyung is in love ? ah, she was really very lucky. " Kai chuckled.

 


" This problems is extremely complicated, Kai. You know, the very first , i hate her, I'm always playing with her, and make her very embarrassing because of her face. But now, she turns into a perfect angel, and I'm crazy about it. Maybe I like her, because every time I see her with her boyfriend, I feel very angry and upset. " Said Luhan, he sighed softly.

 


" Hyung, if I was that woman, I certainly would not ever likely to accept you. " Said Kai.

 


Luhan turned toward Kai, and frowning his forehead. " Why? "

 


" You have insulted and humiliated her, but eventually you want her? what is it worth? she must be feeling very careful, hyung. Because she definitely thinks, you want her just because she has turned into a beautiful angel. " Said Kai.

 


Luhan was silent, then he sighed softly, " Then what should I do? I really like her a lot. "

 


Kai was silent, he felt sorry for Luhan, Luhan seem really liked the girl. " What she is really very beautiful? "

 


Luhan smile, then he imagined the face of Yuri, " Have you ever seen a woman as beautiful as an angel ? Her face is extremely beautiful, beautiful eyes and a calm heart, sharp nose, her face really makes anyone who saw her hooked to want to continue to see her. Her smile made my heart beat very fast. "

 


Kai smiled, he was imagining the face of a woman who secretly he likes. The woman who's lived for two years in his heart. woman who always he noticed from afar. Women are always present in his dreams.

 


Suddenly Kai's phone rang, he saw the name ' Sehun' on screen, then he immediately answer.
" Yoboseyo. "

 


" Kai Pabooooooooooo !!!!!! " Sehun shouted.

 


Kai away cellphone from his ear, the sound is really disturbing .

 


" What you can not shrink your voice, Pabo! " Kai grumbled.

 


" Hahahaha. Mianhe, it's just that, these days I'm too happy. I'm really very happy. "

 


" Aigoo, what you have new girlfriend? or did you get a raffle? " tease Kai.

 


" Not. But, tonight, I could be with Yuri. I can know if Yuri still loves me very much. You know, she kissed me, she kissed me, she kissed me. I could feel the love that is so deep from that kiss. Ah, I'm really very happy. "

 


Kai was silent, do not know, what he should be happy or sad, " Chukkae. Sehun-ah, Mianhe, tomorrow again have you continue your story. My brother took me to eat outside. Bye. " Said Kai then he hung up. He rubbed his face, then sighed.

 


" what's wrong ? " Luhan touch Kai's shoulder softly, he looks worried about Kai.

 


" Hyung. Am I wrong if I love a woman who loved by my best friend? " Kai turned toward Luhan with a look of frustration. Luhan smiled gently then Kai's hair.

 


" In love, there is nothing wrong. You're not wrong. We must try to get our love. fighting !! " Luhan smile.



> <> <> <> <>
 


Yuri car into the parking lot Shinhwa High School, all the students seemed very amazed to see the luxury car. Yuri smiled, she would change Yul's image be highly admired by everyone. Yuri took a small mirror, then she saw her angel face in the mirror. Perfect. She wore natural makeup, and wearing a tight school uniform and rather y. After feeling satisfied with her performance, then Yuri fell out of her car. Everyone seemed very surprised to see Yuri, they thought that if Yuri is a new student at their school.

 


Yuri swaggered, she was very pleased to see everyone looked amazed to see her. Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung also seemed amazed to see the figure of Yuri.

 


" What she's new at our school? she is very p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter