i will get her

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" So, what must I do to comfort you ? " Said Yuri with her ​​y seductive voice.

 


Luhan only capable of silent, he could not speak anything. He really did not think if Yul had been seen geeky, ugly, tacky and disgusting turns behind thick glasses , Yul really looks like an angel.
" You are Yul Kwon, right? " Luhan asked nervously.

 


Yuri chuckled softly, then she came back wearing thick glasses.
" Of course I am Yul Kwon. Do I look different? " Says Yuri.

 


Luhan turned to his friends, they do not know what to answer.
" Yes, I know. Maybe you think not expect to see a different look. Honestly, this is actually my bad appearance only to cover the real me. I just wanted to know if there is a man who loves me with a look like this, but in fact all the guy is same. So, as you already know my real appearance, I'm not going to pretend anymore. " Yuri chuckled.

 


' !!! Aish, fool me once this !!! Women who had been I bully and always shamefully turns out that yesterday was an angel I met in the mall. How is this, what do I do? '

 


Luhan looks very nervous. Sweat began to wet his body, he's not usually this nervous.
" Better you go from this class. I do not want to be bothered by anyone. " Says Yuri, with a sharp gaze.

 


Luhan sighed softly, then he got up and left Yuri followed by his friends. He actually still in disbelief about Yul. He is really very stupid.

 


" Hyung. I really do not think if Yul turned out really very beautiful. " Says Tao. Luhan sighed softly, he ruffled his hair coarse.

 


" Her eyes were really very beautiful, her face is perfect. I could hardly believe it even if the woman is Yul. What she did plastic surgery? " Says Lay.

 


" You're stupid ! How could she do plastic surgery very quickly. Swelling of the results of plastic surgery that can be up to 2 weeks. Had not Yul does not look swollen in the face? " Xiumin hit softly Lay's head. Lay grumbling.

 


" She was the woman I ever tell you guys. " Said Luhan.

 


" The woman you meet in the mall? yesterday you told me. " Says Chen.

 


Luhan nodded then he wiped his face. " I have no idea if the woman is Kwon Yul. Aigoo, what should I do now? "

 


" Hyung. I'm pretty sure, if Yul change appearance as we saw earlier, I'm absolutely sure, you have a lot of competition to get her. She is the hottest women alive. " Says Tao.

 


Luhan smirked, " I'm definitely going to get her. "

 



> <> <> <>
 

 


Sehun really looks restless,  he kept thinking about the change in attitude of Yuri. He was afraid that if Yuri was having problems. Then, he tried to call Yuri.
" YAK !!! STUPID !! FOR WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ???? "

 


Sehun away his ear from the phone. Yuri's voice sounded really loud.

 


" Eiyy​​, can you not scream? ah, I think you're fit to be a cheerleader. " Said Sehun.

 


" Is not there anything you want to talk to me? I will shut up. " Said Yuri from the other side.

 


" I miss you. "

 


Deg .....
Across the way, Yuri froze. Sehun words like magic to her. What Sehun really miss her? what it means Sehun know if Yuri was not in school?
" Aigo? how this ?? " Yuri muttered.

 


" Mwoo? what did you say ?? " Said Sehun.

 


" Ah, Aniya. Anyway I'll shut up. "

 


" Wait, wait. Yuri, I'll pick you up at 7 pm. You have to get ready. Muach. " Sehun kiss screen then he hung up the phone.

 


" Yak, Yak !!! Aish, jinja. He hung up the phone. Aish, how this, what he knows if I and Yul exchanged identities. " Said Yuri upset.

 



> <> <>
 


Sehun smile imagine on his date plans tonight. He walked with his friends. All fangirl scream, for the fangirl, Exo K is their prince. Sehun and his friends do not care about the fangirl screams. They continued to walk towards the school cafeteria. Sehun smiled broadly when he saw Girls Generation there.
" Hi, babies. " Said Chanyeol. Tiffany turned toward Exo K, then she glared at them.

 


" Can you guys just do not bother us at all? " Said Tiffany sarcastically.

 


" I think I could not, you know. We really miss your angel faces. Moreover, I really miss Barbie Sica. " Said Kai, he smiled seductively to Jessica.

 


" Stop teasing me. I do not look like your crazy fangirl. " Said Jessica with sardonic gaze.

 


Sehun smile staring Yul who are churning out food without regard to members who were arguing.
" Yuri. Are you ready for tonight? " Said Sehun. Yuri, Yuri's friends and his friends turned to him, they did not know what Sehun mean. Yul frowned not understand, she stared at him not understand.

 


" Yak! What do you mean? Yuri did not understand what you mean !!! " Says Sunny.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter