Just beginning

Love is Ouch
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five girls were waiting in the parking lot of the school, they wearing a tight and short uniform, painted nails, wear make-up and hair color. They spoke with a very groovy. The other students looked bowed their heads when passing through the five beautiful girls.

 


Bell has sounded, but the fifth girl was not immediately get into their classes. They  ignore the sound of the bell. Shortly thereafter, a red car stopped . Then a very pretty girl, down from the car. She took off her glasses and then walked over to the five beautiful girl.

 


" Aigoo, Yuri. Your hair color is very nice indeed. fits in well with your face. " Said the blonde girl, identified as Jessica.

 


Girl named Yuri, just smile, and then she walked out of the school parking lot followed by five friends. They walked to their classrooms. Without a doubt, they get into a class that seems to be the lesson begins.
" Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Yesung. We late entry into the classroom. Earlier in the traffic. " Said girl named Yuri. Mr. Yesung grinned immediately see Yuri and her friends. With a very friendly, he invited Yuri and her friends to sat.

 


" Gwenchana. Have you sat down. "

 


" Kamsahamnida. " Yuri Said with a smile smugly. then she sat down on the bench followed by her friends. All the students seemed speechless see Yuri and her friends, they did not dare to make trouble with the queenka.

 


Kim Taeyeon, she has a very cute face like a baby. She was the oldest member of Girls Generation. But although she was the oldest, she is not the leader of the Queenka Group Girls Generation. Any man would fall in love when they saw her that it is very cute and adorable.

 


Jessica Jung, or commonly called the Ice Princess. Her face looks very cool, and she has death look. She did not hesitate to make others suffer if that person bother her. Jessica Jung and Kim Taeyeon known as Barbie lives because their faces were like dolls.

 


Lee Sunkyu, or used to be called Sunny. This girl is extremely cute and adorable. She always does aegyo to people she likes. Everyone knows if she is the queen of aegyo. Her Aegyo able to make all men melt.

 


Minyoung Hwang, or commonly called by Tiffany. Girl of Korean and America descent . She has a fashion sense that is very high. She has eyesmile capable of making everyone melt. She's very pretty so as to make Choi Siwon, young entrepreneurs melted by her.

 


Kim Hyoyeon, she is very good at dancing. Her Movement is very energetic. Having a face like america people made ​​her quite gets a lot of attention. But she was a member of a pretty friendly when compared with other members of Girls' Generation.

 


Wu Yuri or better known as Kwon Yuri, she is the youngest member of the queenka group Girls Generation . Her face is very pretty and sweet. She has the most y body compared with other members. She also has a deadly look like Jessica. She will not talk to people who she thinks are not important. All men love her because her figure is so perfect. Although she was the youngest member, but she is the leader of Girls Generation because of her charisma. She is also richest member , her father 'Kris Wu ' is a successful entrepreneur, who has several companies in korea, china and america while her mother '  Kwon Yuri ', she has a well-known fashion company in Korea.

 


No one dared to have a problem with Girls Generation, because if they are troubled by Girls Generation, they will know what punishment they will receive.
The recess bell rang, the girls walked out of the clas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter