The PI

A Little Not Over You

JIHYO POV:

After that day nearly getting caught, we were more careful. We held hands under the table in class, we hugged and talked till the day was going to end. However, sometimes Joong Ki will text me saying that the chauffeur was at school to fetch me. Our parents now made the chauffeur come to school to pick us up and even sometimes to send us to school. A usual day would go like that:

Morning:

"OPPA!" I ran down the hallway admist all the people and run into his arms. He then wrapped his muscular arms around me and carried me up slightly and go in circles. After putting me down, he would then help me carry my things and we will walk to class. If we were in different class, he would specially me to my lesson before sprinting down the hallways to arrive at his own class on time. After lesson, he will run from his class to mine to fetch me again. We could not spend a single minute without each other. 

Afternoon:

The entire group of us will head to the canteen and have lunch together. Eun Hye will sit with Jong Kook. However the most gross couple was us. We held hands even when eating. We ate and fed each other. He was my everything. I never imagined a day like this to happen but it did. We will have deserts and half the time, the deserts will end up on each other's face. Jong Kook once the yogurt off Eun Hye's hands. Gary never dared to try anything funny. However, one afternoon, we saw Samuel. 

"Samuel!" I got up immdiately. However, Gary gripped my hand hard. Everyone stared at me. They all sent the same message through their eyes. DON'T DO IT! However, I just smiled at them especially at Gary and pushed his hand away. I walked over to him and called him again. His boys came up to me and blocked me from going closer. 

"Move! JASON! MOVE!" I shouted at him however he refused to barge. Suddenly Jong Kook got up and came to help me too. 

"Move..." Jong Kook's warning was stern and they did look like they were going to back off but they didn't. Suddenly, Jong Kook moved to the back and Gary was in front of me. He didn't even say anything but just glared right at Jason and his other friend. They lowered their head and looked away. They still didn't move. This time Gary moved forward and pushed them aside. Jason and his other friend touched Gary's shoulder and tried to pull him back. Gary merely turned around and shook his head. Jason and his sidekick then backed off. 

"You better talk to the girl..." Gary whispered to Samuel soft enough for him and I to hear. 

Samuel turned around and looked at me. Gary then went back to his seat and continued his lunch. I talked to Samuel. 

"Samuel... Are you okay?" 

"Yeah..." He never looked at me. 

"Dude, I didn't mean anything to happen. I mean, you shouldn't have done it at all in the first place!" Samuel finally looked at me. However his eyes were cold and hard. 

"You. Did. This. To. Me." Every syllable, he would push me back. Next minute, like a swift wind, Gary's hand was on Samuel's arm. He winced a little then I saw him crouch a little. Samuel shook his hand away. Samuel then leaned in and talked to Gary although I couldn't hear anything. He then smirked at Gary. Afterwhich, he and his boys walked away quickly. 

"What did he say to you?" I asked him.

"Nothing important. Some useless knowledge!" He smiled at me and then we continued our lunch in a slightly quieter atmosphere. 

Evening:

We will hidden in the JGS and leaning against each other on the couch cracking jokes and repeating how we fell in love. It never fail to put a smile on my face. On the days when the chauffeur is there, we will exit together but act like we are purely project mates and then go our seperate. Everytime I see him get on his bike, I am so tempted to jump on his bike and to tell him to ride faraway where no one knows and elope.

However, this was the usual protocol. One evening. About 4 weeks after my parents talked to Gary. The chauffeur was not there. However another car was there. It was not my parents car too. We stood there wondering who it might be. Later then did we split our ways as I wanted to return home to rest instead of play more. On the way back, a guy in a black suit followed me. He took pictures of his surroundings. Figuring that he might be a ert, I ran faster. However. This ert was no joke. He followed me hot on my heels. Suddenly, it occured to me. He was not a ert. He was a...

GARY POV:

After I got on my bike and rode off, the same thoughts popped into my head. I feel like rushing into Ji Hyo's home, picking her up and eloping faraway with her. We could easily lead a simple life with our knowledge of music and skills. I can teach boxing while Ji Hyo can teach the piano to kids. We could live and be happy. Get married when it is time and have kids. Admist this thoughts, I  noticed a black car following me non stop since school. Maybe he lived in the same region. Wait... I don't recall a car near my area. I jog around the entire neighbourhood and there was no sign of new people shifting in or moving out. There was no way a neighbourhood like ours could afford a car. My bike was already one of the more expensive one. I turned into a secluded corner and the car followed. Finally, I thought it maybe Samuel trying to chase me and to kill me. Suddenly, Samuel's words came to mind. 

"You. And your baby girl will be splited very soon! Treasure your time together!" He then smirked at me and left with his boys. 

It was not Samuel trying to kill me. He resorted to an even more despicable way. The driver or the car behind me was....

TOGETHER POV:

A private investigator. There was a guy scooping around recently in school saying he is a secretary trying to understand school life to tell his young master what it feels like. He was lying. He was out to scoop about us. He was a private investigator hired by Ji Hyo's parents... We. Are. In. Deep. Mess. Now.