Y/n, The Rapper

Beautiful

You brushed your hair as you stared into the mirror. Tonight, you were finally going to get to see Jimin practise. His next performance with his group was soon and he was pretty busy during the week and on weekends. Going to the pool with him was lovely, as was the visit to the café.

But you did notice that he didn’t eat.

Truthfully, you didn’t want to either. But you were getting better.

But was Jimin?

You shook your head at that thought and your bangs that you were trying to grow out fell onto your face. You brushed them back behind your ear and got up, reaching for your bag.

Jimin hadn’t actually invited you, more like you invited yourself. But you wanted to check up on him; see if he really was eating more and practising less. This was also a chance to meet his band members which you were especially looking forward to.

You were currently wearing a tee-shirt and your eyes fell to scars that had laid their marks in an almost artistic way. But it was your private artwork and so you put your long sleeved cardigan on before doing one final check and heading out.

She was coming tonight.

He made them all aware. They had already started practise for tonight, warming up to show y/n their very best moves. And, as usual, Jimin had that same butterfly feeling whenever he knew he was gonna see y/n.

But tonight, it felt different. Almost as if he was scared.

He was scared that she knew, that the only reason she was coming tonight was to ‘inspect’ him. But he had been careful; there was no signs of anything that might suggest a relapse.

He wasn’t relapsing. He was getting better.

Jimin…

He knew he was putting weight on.

Jimin...

That one night was a mistake. He knew it would not happen again.

Or would it?

He looked down at himself before the doorbell to the dance studio rang. All the boys stopped what they were doing in excitement. Jimin opened the door.

                …

“Hey, I’m Namjoon.” Namjoon his hand out to you first and you shook it, hoping to return the same kind of enthusiasm. Jimin opened the door, but all of s had come huddling around saying their greetings.

One thing you noticed immediately was that they were all taller than Jimin.

“Hello, I’m Jungkook.” You said hello back, trying not to stare too much as Jimin was pushed out of the way.

“I’m Hoseok, but you can call me J-Hope because I bring hope to everyone and everything!” Hoseok, or ‘J-hope’, had one of the biggest smiles on his face which made you immediately feel at ease.

“GAHFEJLKFD hello.” A tall boy, who you could see was extremely handsome even though he had pink hair, had come and stood immediately in front of you.

“Hiii, I’m Y/n…” You held out your hand meekly and the boy took it, vigorously shaking it, leaving you thinking that your arm would fall off. “I’m Taehyung.”

The boy, Taehyung, smiled a proud smile and walked off leaving you in the company of the other boys yet to greet you.

One of them had pale skin and messy hair. He spoke with a slight lisp. “Yo, I’m Suga.”

“Yooo.” You put on a ridiculous ‘hip-hop’ accent and regretted it immediately as the boy cracked up laughing. “Namjoon-ah! Y/n is a rapper!”

Namjoon laughed with Suga as you felt your face going bright red.

“Yaa ~ don’t take notice of them.” The last boy was very handsome. His hair slightly covered his right eye and his lips were the perfect shape.

“I’m Jin. Welcome to our dance studio y/n.” You smiled in reply and strained your neck looking for Jimin. You saw that he was in one of the corners by himself dancing.

You were about to go to him when felt someone come up behind you. It was Namjoon.

“Y/n, can I talk to you for a sec please?”