These Misfits

Beautiful

OKAY SO HI GUYS

I just think I should probably apologise because my updating is awful, like I am quite literally appalled at myself :S And I'm not trying to create excuses or anything but I've been doing my AS exams this year (which are very important) so I've legit had no time for a social life or anything 

So yeah the main point is I'm sorry ahhhhhh and I do hope to try and finish this fic before the end of summer as I do have an idea of how to end the fic, I just need to sit down and type it all up. 

BUT yeah so hi this chapter is from POV of the therapist, and I don't think it's as interesting as the some of the other chapters but the story needs to flowwwwww

Enjoy,,,,, thanks to new subscribers and comments :)


The therapist looked at these two misfits who sat in front of her. She had seen it all too many times; the pair of damaged kids who had lost all sense of direction until that one fateful meeting which ‘changed their lives’, and from there they would have lived happily ever after.

Or so they had thought.

The therapist cleared and shuffled her papers. ‘Hello. My name is Mrs Jenkins, but you can call me Cara, and I’m going to be carrying out your sessions.

Now I understand from what I have been told that it is actually Jimin who needs the sessions but that we are making a special case and allowing y/n to sit in with us.’

Cara smiled. It wasn’t so much a ‘special case’, but rather that the troubled individual would often refuse to attend the sessions without a familiar face. Jimin had held his head down since entering the room and y/n had looked ever so uncomfortable herself. Cara was good at reading body language; it was one of her talents. These two kids were not quite in a relationship, but rather just there for each other. It was apparent to Cara the chemistry that was there, simply by just observing the subtle interactions between the two, but that they had not ventured into the whole relationship thing for whatever reason.

Y/n put her hand on Jimins arm, but after he shifted ever so slightly, it became clear he wasn’t going to answer. Y/n sighed and looked up at Cara with a weak smile.

‘Yes, that’s right. As you can see, he’s not feeling particularly chatty today.’

The therapist nodded. ‘We can work with what we have. I can understand why he wouldn’t really want to open up to me, a perfect stranger. But it’s okay, over the next few sessions we will make some progress.’

Y/n smiled with gratitude.

Cara thought to herself that this may be a slightly more challenging case. She watched how Jimin barely responded throughout the session and how y/n interacted with him. In all honesty, y/n seemed slightly pissed off at how Jimin was behaving. Cara found herself intrigued by the behaviour she was displaying, yet how she tried to keep it to herself.

And with a few more failed attempts to get any response from Jimin, the session was over. Cara stood to say her goodbyes. ‘Please book in your next session at reception, and I will look forward to seeing you both.’

She waited until the pair had left the room before sitting back down and frantically typing on her computer. And just what was it that she looking for? Cara’s eyes widened as she read the file she had been looking for.

 … abusive uncle …

  … suicide attempt …

    … recovery …

Y/n’s tale was just as tragic as Jimins. Cara looked at the screen in disbelief. She thought back to those two individuals who were in front of her just a moment ago. How could it be that one was well on the road to recovery, and yet was being pulled back down by this boy who seemingly did not want to suffer on his own?

Cara crossed her arms and began plotting a way in which she could help both of these misfits.