The Girl You've Longed After

Beautiful

A/N: A line shows the change in point of views. I might change this chapter idk how I feel about it



It’s not every day that the girl you’ve been longing after for so long kisses you. Jimin wanted it to be longer, much more passionate; it was anything but.

She stayed for another half an hour with him in the practise room, in silence, but it was a comfortable silence. Jimin had laid in her arms while she his hair.

Jimin felt safe. And even though the kiss wasn’t nearly as tender as he would have liked, that moment seemed to make up for it. And then she had announced that she had to go home, inviting him along with her. Naturally Jimin agreed; so they walked to her house together, side by side, in silence… but at some point, Jimin had managed to entwine his fingers with hers. And she didn’t pull away.

Well, they do say actions speak louder than words.

Just from being with her, he felt better, although deep down he knew there was no permanent removal of the demons inside his head; but he wanted to find a cure, if not for himself but for her so that she didn’t have to see him suffer.


Jimin held your hand on the way home. His skin may have been cold, but you didn’t reject him. Instead, you held the fingers closer as though that would mean Jimin would never leave you.

You arrived at your house and led him to the kitchen where you made him sit.

You shuffled around in the fridge and pulled out a container filled with leftover pasta bake. You pulled out a fork and put the container and fork in front of Jimin.

“Eat.” It was an order more than anything. Even if he just ate a little, you could make sure he didn’t throw it up. What else could you do?

You thought he’d say no, the look he gave you, but he did pick up his fork and began putting the food in his mouth. You watched as his sharp jaw moved up and down as he slowly chewed the pasta before swallowing. His jawline was becoming increasingly distracting so you moved to the cupboard and pulled out a bottle of coke and gave it to him.

“Would you like a straw?” You smiled at him but sensed he was in no mood to joke around.

He didn’t look at you as he ate. Instead, he stared intensely at the food as though it would magically disappear. But it didn’t.

You noticed how he seemed to be slowing down with each bite. It must have been hurting him; you couldn’t – and didn’t want to – imagine what was going on in his head.

“Jimin you don’t have to eat it all now. Baby steps ok?” His body is probably not used to large amounts of food; it might be instinct to throw it all up which was the opposite of what you wanted.

He looked up at you with gratitude and put down his fork, after clearing his throat.

“Whoever made that is a good cook. Tell them I said thanks.” You smiled. Even at times like this he behaved like a perfect gentleman.

“Let’s go up to my room.” He nodded eagerly and began making his way up.


He already knew where he was going, he’d been round so many times. Eating the pasta made him feel sick, but he will not be sick. Not now.

I want to get better.

He stumbled on the stairs.

But doesn’t it feel horrible to have so much food in you?

He decided to ignore the thoughts as he entered her room. It was unchanged; still a mess but a beautiful kind of mess.

He turned as she entered the room after him, holding a big packet of crisps.

“So what should we do?”

And of course when the girl you’ve been longing after for so long asks you that question, you’re bound to have some, well, inappropriate thoughts. And Jimin was one who acted on these thoughts. He moved closer to her, took the crisps and placed them on her desk. He his lips and grabbed her waist, she was so close and he felt her breath on his neck as she stared up to him.

Maybe now he’d get that passionate kiss he was after.