I'll Wait

Beautiful

“Jimin…”

His lips were dangerously close, his hands dangerously low. This situation had escalated rather quickly and you didn’t know how to respond, instead you found yourself staring into his big brown eyes.

You placed your hands on his chest and tried to push him away in order to create some distance between the two of you, but he didn’t budge; if anything he only moved closer to the point where there was only a few millimetres between their lips. You averted your eyes and willed yourself to talk.

“Jimin… remember what I told you at the hospital? About… my uncle?”

Jimin took a few seconds before he registered what you were getting at; when he did, he loosened his grip on you and moved back, already sorrowful.

“Y/n, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to, I mean, not like tha-”

You stopped his apologetic stuttering: “Jimin, I know you didn’t mean it like that but it’s just… well I haven’t done anything since then and I’m not sure I want to until I’m perfectly sure and I’m sorry if that’s not what you want to hear but right now let’s focus on you getting better sinc-”

He shut you up. With his lips.

Well then…

He pulled back, sheepishly. “Sorry, y/n… you were beginning to sound like a machine gun – you were talking so fast!”

“Oh right, sorry.” Well this had taken a new turn – of awkwardness.

Jimin was the first to break the silence. “BTS are performing in a couple of nights. You should come, I can totally get you backstage tickets?”

You looked up at him again, a slight smile creeping on to your face. “Okay, maybe I will.”

Then it was his turn to look away and start scratching his head. “There isn’t actually a backstage though…”

You laughed at his stupidity and for a moment the two of you were back to your normal selves.

Well, as normal as you two got.

“Oh Jimin, I’ve been meaning to ask you to teach me some of your dance moves! That way I can dance along properly at the performance.” You smiled up at him with puppy dog eyes.

He looked you with a puzzled face. “I’ll only teach you if you promise not to do that face again.”

You hit his arm with fake offense as he a song from his phone. He showed you a couple of moves which he considered ‘easy’. They were most definitely not. You failed to copy them with the same level of skill which meant Jimin had to come up behind you and place his hands all over you in an attempt to properly ‘teach’ you. But something told you that he didn’t mind one bit.

“Y/n, you’re quite good, I mean, you’re a fast learner.” You smiled with pride and started to dance from the beginning of the song when Jimin grabbed your hand and pulled you into his body.

“Let’s dance together.”

And that is what you did. Even though the music was completely inappropriate for a slow dance, the two of you were in the middle of room, dancing in each other’s embrace, immediately creating a more intimate setting. You rested your head on Jimins neck; the two of you fit like puzzle pieces. Your ear was near to his lips and he needn’t raise his voice for you to hear him.

“Tell me when you’re ready. I’ll wait.”



A/N: my updating recently has been terrible and I apologise omf I should be getting better since I have more free time (hopefull there'll be regular updates) but yeah continuE READING ILY