His Own Drug

Beautiful

(Switched to Jimins POV)



 

“Tell me when you’re ready. I’ll wait.”

And he meant it. Sure, he would prefer sooner rather later but it wasn’t about what he wanted. After all, weren’t relationships supposed to be about compromise?

He still held her in his embrace, the smell of her filling his nose – almost as intoxicating as drugs.

She was, in some ways, his own personal drug that no amount of money from a third party could buy.

Her hair was so fluffy. The thought of her hair as a kind of fluffy shield made him laugh, causing her to look quizzically at him. He shook his head in response and led her to the bed before putting on her favourite film; 27 Dresses. He snuggled up next to her under the duvet and watched the film with her. However long the wait, he thought he would manage it since he would still get to spend his time with his favourite, life-size drug. She was so warm and even without trying, she was a huge comfort. He just wanted her to know that.

There’s no point in ignoring us

We always win

Always

At that moment she burst out laughing and almost with a magical ‘POOF’ the voices disappeared. But he knew, oh he definitely knew, they would be back.

And then she cleared and turned to face him. Jimin could tell she was thinking about her wording choice simply by the way she hesitated before speaking.

“Jimin, remember in the practise room, I told you that I couldn’t help you alone?”

Jimin froze in his place. When he didn’t say anything, she carried on talking.

“Well, I still have the number of the clinic that does the therapy sessions. I could call them for you and make an appointment?”

Jimin blinked. He hated therapy. He hated sitting in the boring room with a stranger who thought they were so much superior than him. But he knew she wouldn’t let it go now. He had one condition.

“Only if you come with me,” his voice coming out in a raspy whisper.

Her brows furrowed as he continued speaking.

“Just sit in for the sessions. They won’t mind. Please, y/n.” He didn’t want to beg; he didn’t want her to see him as pathetic. But he also didn’t want her to see him get worse.

After a moments silence, she nodded. “Fine. I’ll come too.” And with that, she got out of bed and found the details of the clinic. Jimin stayed in bed, but he listened as she called them and booked an appointment scheduled for a couple of days. She asked them if it was possible for her to sit in and, judging by her reaction, they said yes. She expressed her gratitude before hanging up and smiling at Jimin.

“They had a cancellation so we were able to get it for Thursday. Isn’t that great?!”

“Yeah… fab.”

She crossed her arms.

“You could show a bit more excitement you know.” She hopped back into bed and Jimin pulled her into his arms and mumbled into her neck; “I am excited. Thanks y/n.”

And then he fell asleep. Well, he closed his eyes and pretended to sleep. He was actually thinking about how lucky he was to have found such a wonderful person.

But we are better…

He squeezed her tighter and thought how lucky he was to have his own drug.



A/N: This is probably the fastest I've ever updated lmao

I wanted to say thanks for the comments and subscribers so far <3 If anyone ever needs to talk, you can message me ^.^

:))))