Chapter 9

Social butterfly hates me

(Sorry guys for such a long wait! I had stuff to do and it was hectic! I had to adjust to going to a new school and hw and everything! But don't worry, updates will be more frequent! I will never abandon you guys :D This chapter is short, if you don't understand what's going on, you should retread chapter 7 and 8 :D Thanks for subscribing ^^)

"Your a !" I yelled.

Sungmin and I haven't been talking for weeks. And for what? Because I didn't understand what was going on? How could I, he never talks about it, and he's always so happy go lucky, I only assumed his life was rainbows and gumdrops.

He stopped in his tracks after I said those words. Everyone in the hallway stopped talking, observing the situation. Of course they would, they think everything is a show. 

"What did you say to me?" questioned Sungmin.

"You heard me I called you a . Do I have to spell it out. B-I-t-c-h!"

"Oooooooh," said the crowd gathering around him and I.

"Goodbye, Hyukjae," said Sungmin, taking his first steps to the boys bathroom.

"Hyukjae? Hyukjae! Really! What the actual ! You don't call me Hyukjae, you call me Eunhyuk! Why so formal now?? Only teachers call me Hyukjae. Why are you being such a literal ? Is it because I don't understand what your going through because you don't actually tell me? Am I suppose to guess how your life is when you don't tell me anything? Is it my fault or is it yours for being so secretive and hiding everything from me? I get it you like listening to gossip and stuff, but why didn't you tell me that your mom was up your crack? Why didn't you tell me that you were under a lot of stress? I could've helped you... And why did I have to find out that you had a crush on Kyuhyun after years of questioning you who you ing li---- mphhh" 

I covered my mouth as fast as I realized what I said. All this pent up anger released, causing stuff I didn't mean to say to come out. I can't believe I said Sungmin's secret to basically the whole school.

"He has a crush on Kyuhyun?" 
"Sungmin is gay??"
"Oh my goodness!"
"I'll make sure to stay away from him in the locker room."

All of these comments were splurging out of people's mouths as they heard the truth. Surprised comments, questioning comments, even worse, ignorant comments. I turned back and saw Kyuhyun standing there with wide eyes. And I faced back to Sungmin to see his face beat red and his eyes filled with tears. I turned my head side to side to see peoples faces looking at Sungmin, mostly disgust, some heartfelt, and of course the individuals that came to late to hear and are catching up, confusion. But one set of eyes were looking straight at me, Donghae. He smirked at this whole ordeal, and it just made me feel worse.

"Sungmin, I- I didn't mean to say that, trust me! It was all in the moment, I wish I stopped myself sooner! I'm so sorry! You have to believe me! Please forgive me!" I yelled.

My eyes were watering as I saw Sungmin literally breakdown in front of me. His knees were buckled, and his eyes were running. I never saw so many tears come out of someone face, it was horrible. When he saw Kyuhyun's shocked face, he got even more messed up. The bickering coming from the crowd made him fall to the floor. They were all judging him, just because he liked someone of the same gender. He was in this position for a while.

Finally he looked into my face. I looked at him with pleading eyes, whispering, "It was all an accident, please forgive me." There was no way he would forgive me, however. All I saw was pure anger in his eyes.

He got up and quickly sped walk to my direction. Everyone gasped at what happened next.

I fell to the floor and cupped my left cheek, feeling a stinging sensation. Sungmin punched me.

Sungmin than proceeded to exit the hallway, probably trying to escape the school building as well.

As soon as he left, people crowded around me, asking me all these question if what I said was true, is Sungmin gay, did I misunderstood, why were we in a fight in the first place while taking pictures of me with a bloody mouth with their crap cellphones. Donghae glanced at me, still wearing that smirk, and left with Jessica, her hand wrapped around his waist.

Kyuhyun walked towards me, picked me up, and proceeded to take me to the nurse's office.

"W-what just happened?" he asked,

"Our friendship.." I sighed.

"Was what you said really true? Does Sungmin really like me?" Kyuhyun questioned.

I hesitated. Might as well tell him the real truth, "Sungmin doesn't like you..... He loves you."