Chapter 5

Social butterfly hates me

 (Donghae's POV)

I'm tired. Not the tired like "I'm tired of my life" or "I'm tired or being this way or that way" or some complicated emo symbolic type tired, if that makes sense. I mean I'm genuinely tired. I  went to bed at about 12 am (don't judge me, I am a busy man) and woke up at 5 am. I really didn't get much sleep. It's all because I didn't fluff my pillow. Goddamn pillow, it's all your fault my sleeping schedule is ruined. I could've gotten 5-6 hours, but I got 4-5.

Since I am awake there is no point in going back to bed. I wake up at 6 am anyway. Might as well use this time to my advantage.

I groggily got up and started my day.

An hour passed by, and I am finishing up, like packing my bag or eating breakfast, that type stuff. Now it's 6. you pillow, you.

"Should I take the motorcycle, or walk to school?" I should walk, a little more exercise won't hurt me. Fresh air never hurt nobody, but I mean, what's all fresh about Seoul?

Since I have more time, walking to school would take 30 minutes, than 30 minutes to sleep off that walk, an hour to finish my homework (because I totally forgot about that mess) and 15 minutes to get prepared for class and be on time. I've been coming to class late so me coming in early is a good change. I sound like a horrible student but I'm not, I just procrastinate and lose track of time. I try my hardest in school, I swear and it shows, B's and A's are my game (and two C's, but I mean that could be covered up, right?).

I left home and started my trek downhill.

I took in the scenery. It was, well, beautiful. The trees, the flowers, tall buildings and busy people. It was so refreshing because. usually, I would zoom pass these things and not take any notice. But today, I observed and appreciated what were in my surroundings.

Before I knew it, I was in front of the entrance of my school. I looked at it for a good 2 minutes while frowning. That was fast. It didn't feel like a 30 minute walk, more like 5 minutes.

I entered the school doors with people greeting me and me greeting others and continued to the cafeteria to chill with friends and relax. But then, I stopped and turned course to the top of the building. The cafeteria is so loud, and I never really have space.

There is always a flock of girls there, sometimes taking the seats of my friends, chanting:
"Lee Donghae, Lee Donghae! Hwaiting, Hwaiting! Lee Donghae, Lee Donghae! Hwaiting Hwaiting! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Lee Donghae!"

And I appreciate their..... enthusiasm, but sometimes, it's a little, tiring. But don't worry girls, Lee Donghae will make you happier during lunch I promise! It's my job as a school idol to make my "fans" happy.

I sound ridiculous, but I mean that's the price for fame.

Again, I sound ridiculous and full of myself. I love it (not really..)!!!!

I opened the door to the roof and a sudden breeze came fluttering in. It felt so nice. I walked towards the edge, closing the door behind me, while it makes that loud closing sound. I could see a magnificent view of the tops of buildings, small people, and little green specs (trees). I could stay here all day if I could, but the breeze is kind of ruining my hair, so, we'll have to talk about that.

BOOM

I turned around as I heard the sound of the door close behind itself.

My face shifted instantly.

It's that boy, Eunhyuk.

He stares at me with wide eyes and tightly pressed lips. His eyebrows furrow as he finally come to a realization that it's me.

I totally ignore his presence, looking back at the view. The does he want?

It's like this for a few minutes. A few TENSE minutes. But it doesn't really affect me. It definitely affects him. I could just tell.

Okay, the does he want??? Why is he still here? Does he want to share this space? Sorry , first come first serve.

I turn back to where he was, to see if he was still there, but long and behold, he isn't there anymore.

And then something grips my shirt furiously, and I'm eye to eye with him. He moves faster than I would've imagined.

 His eyes are filled with every emotion possible, every negative emotion possible. Mine, however, lacks any emotion really. It just seems, quite frankly, I don't give a damn and I honestly don't know why he cares to damn much.

But this emotion that radiates from him.........I can definitely get behind.