Chapter 3

Social butterfly hates me

(There are some less innocent stuff at the bottom but not to the point that it should be rated M, more like 14 years old and up, because of the language and some... Suggestive stuff, but definitely not too mature or or really y (that already makes me blush!) etc. Read to your discretion, you have been warned (lol :D). It really isn't bad haha ^^. Enjoy!!)

"Hello my name is Lee Donghae, it's nice to meet my group members." Donghae said bowing his head in the chair.
"He's so y!" Some girl in the back of the classroom said while the other girls sighed at his "beauty". Ugh, I'm gonna be sick.
"I'm Suzy.." Suzy said in an unenthusiastic voice. " I'm kind of tired so if you guys will fill me in on the lesson I will gladly copy your notes.." She said laying her head on the desk.
"Suzy, you have to do your work. I understand you have a busy schedule pursuing your dream to be a singer and actor and such but we have to do work together, okay? It will be a lose to the team if you weren't apart of it." Donghae said sweetly.
Suzy lifted her head slowly and blushed a little but shook her head (smh) and came to her senses. That a girl Suzy, you were almost under his spell! Well she kind of is but she's not fully affected like those drooling girls next to us.
"I guess I'd help, but I won't be any use, I mean you have smarty pants Eunhyuk here to come to the rescue." Suzy said.
I blushed. I mean Suzy of all people actually understands that I am intelligent in all fields (I'm just not Albert Einstein).
Donghae flinched a little. It seems he does know who I am. Does he not like my name? He seamlessly  ignored Suzy's statement and said " So introduce yourself, Sungmin." He said.

"Oh I'm Sungmin, that is all I have to say," Sungmin said.
"Okay let's get to our group w-"
"Wait Donghae, you didn't let Eunhyuk introduce himself. Eunhyuk?" Sungmin said. 
Thank you Sungmin for acknowledging me.
"Well, I'm Lee Hyukjae but I like to be called Eunhyuk. I hope we get a good grade on our group work!" I said glancing at everyone but mostly Donghae. He ignored my presence though.
"Hwaiting!" Suzy exclaimed. It seems like she found her energy.
"So shall we get to work?" Donghae said quite irritated. What's up with him. Attitude much.
"Ne!" Sungmin and Suzy said. I knew they would be friends, there just both cool and cute, it's a perfect fit.

After finishing our group work, we receive an A and we were quite pleased. I mean an A in math is pretty great to me! Class was dismissed and school was over so I went to gather my books but was the last there. Well I guess second one  there. Donghae was  also in the classroom and it was really awkward. Even though my plan did get far I still don't know why he doesn't like me. So I guess I have to execute plan B. Not plan B birth control but plan B to my plan A. 

I walked up to him and he looked at me with a questioning look and a smirk. His devious smirk. It pisses me off. I need to tell him what's on my mind and that's exactly what I am going to do.
"Donghae, why are you looking at me with that ed up smirk? Why is it only me? Are you trying to with me or am I going crazy? Why do you ignore me and my presence when there are others around? Why is it me in the first place, huh?!"I yelled.
I felt quite relieved telling Donghae what's on my mind. It was building up ever since I had noticed the way he looks at me differently. He looks at me like he is judging me just for being, well, me. I hate it. I just lose my mind when I think more and more about it. Stop thinking about it Eunhyuk, stop it. You can do better than this!

Donghae's eyes were wide open. I could tell he was surprised by what I had said. Didn't I tell you, I surprise everyone with just my mouth. Okay, that sounded wrong. Well you know what I mean.
It seems I'm not the only one full of surprises because after Donghae was quite surprised with what I had to say, 10 seconds or so with his eyes as wide as it can get, his face started going dark and he started snickering. Snickering!! Then he walked away. Well attempted. I wasn't letting him go and it's not easy getting away from Lee Hyukjae. As he started walking away, I grabbed his hand and turned him back to face me.
"Where do you think your going? I'm talking to you!" I said. Is he serious right now! How do you just laugh straight at my face and walk away like nothing happened?! Rude....

"How do you just laugh and walk away! How do you do that to someone who is talking to you, especially to someone who thinks what you have been doing is serious! Do you think this is a joke, because its not! It's serious! I don't like to feel like I'm foreign or different than anyone else! I'm not special Ed! So why do you look at me like I am! Why do you keep-"
Donghae grabbed my wrists and slammed me to the wall boxing me in with his body. After that I felt something on my lips. It was something warm and plush. My eyes was wide open after the realization got to me. I know what your thinking, Eunhyuk, why are you so slow. The reason why I was being slow and not my sharp, witty self is because I didn't want to believe that he was kissing me. Yes. Lee Donghae was kissing me, Eunhyuk, and I didn't do anything because the realization came to late and he already separated. Thank goodness. Why the did he kiss me anyway. Sick .

After breaking the kiss he looked at me and smiled at me. He smiled and It wasn't one of his princely ones. No, it was a creepy smile that only rapists wear. Again, he's a sick . He started caressing my cheeks and I got the chills. I looked at him with horror and disgust and he laughed at me. Such a sick . 

"T-th-the f- you did?" I know what I said doesn't make sense but it was all i could manage. I mean someone who has been looking at you weird ever since last year kisses you and caresses your cheeks with such a creepy smile. Doesn't that scream . 
"L-let go of me right now! T-this is s-s--ual harassment!"
"Wow funny and cute, I like it." 
O.o
That was my face. The did he just say. The first thing he every said to me was that he likes what I said and he called me cute. Dafuq? I officially name Lee Donghae, Sick man because he's a sick . He is such a sick , my goodness.

"I've been watching you for sometime and I think your quite y. How about we get to know each other on a whole other level. Lets skip the intro and the dating and and let's get to the "fun" part shall we?"