Chapter 4

Social butterfly hates me

( The first few paragraphs are, again, a little steamy, but definitely not rated M, more like rated 14 :D. Read to you discretion! Enjoy ^^. )

"I've been watching you for sometime and I think your quite y. How about we get to know each other on a whole other level. Lets skip the intro and the dating and and let's get to the "fun" part shall we?"

His voice was so husky that it made my body tingle. He but his chin on the crook of my neck and bit my ear. I gasped at the pinch in my ear and my face started heating up. This can't be real. This can't be real life. Donghae, the most popular guy in school, the one that I thought hated me was initiating something ual to me and I was getting butterflies in my stomach from the closeness? This can't be happening. I won't let it happen! But this moment is so intense and heated that I want to know what will happen. Is that wrong of me? Of course it's wrong of me and maybe that's why I like it so much.

His eyes met mine and while I was trying to avoid it, I still felt the lingering gaze that made contact to me.

His lips were planting butterfly kisses on my cheek trailing down to my neck until the bell for the last call of buses rang and he stopped what he was doing. I was really grateful for that bell and I took the chance from that to jet out of there. 

"W-well Donghae, I-it was nice having this "thing"? Hopefully I will never s-see you again and yah...... Gotta jet, see ya (never)." I said, grabbing my backpack and running out of the classroom like sonic the hedgehog. As soon as I was outside and got on the bus I took a breather. That was the fastest I ran in my life! Goodness, this sick is going to give me a heart attack! By the way, I really need to stop saying sick . Sick . Oh me, I said it. 

I was the last stop of the day since my house is quite far. Whenever I get out of the bus I always thank the bus driver for giving me a ride so far fetch. I know it can get quite annoying for him so I give him a treat that I make at home and It always seems to cheer him up. Today I made key lime pie. He smiled and thanked me. I think he likes when I give him these things. The kids on the bus are so rude to him so its the only thing I really can do. Also sparking up a conversation with him is nice. The guy is a sweet man, he has tons of friends, and he does this job for his family. It's always nice to have our daily convo. I usually tell him what happened at school but I kinda avoided it and he didn't seem to notice to much.

"Thank you for the pie, do your homework and stay on top!"
"Your welcome, have a great time at the convention tommorow and have a great night" I said.
"Thanks, goodbye, student Eunhyuk"
"Bye"
I waved goodbye and he headed back to the school to drop the school bus off. Oh, by the way his name is Shindong if your wondering.

I entered my house, slammed the door shut, and slid down the door. I just needed to take a seat, several seats actually. What just happened? I had to collect my thoughts. 

Firstly, I could've approached him in a different matter. I really did overreact. Now that I think about it, it wasn't a big deal. But to me it was, because he made me feel so weird the way he looked at me. Like I was.... Different. But a bad different.

Secondly, if I did approach him differently, what did he say and do back there? He pushed me to the wall, he suggested some inappropriate things, and he..... he kissed me.

He was just trying to mess with me, he probably thinks I'm weird and so for his enjoyment, he did that to get a rise??? I honestly have no clue.

I got up, marched up stairs, and laid on my bed. My cheeks rested on my pillow. Minutes past, and my once dry and fluffy pillow case became wet and soggy. Tears flowed out of my eyes. But for what? I started murmuring to myself.

"Why did he have to do that...?"
"It's all for his stupid enjoyment......"
"He makes me so mad... making me feel like I'm weird and an alien..."

I closed my eyes, letting more tears drip down. My face was hot and my breathes were hitched. I started yelling. Yelling as loud as I could.... until I became tired. I fell asleep after some time of yelling. I just dreamt of that scene over and over again...........


That was my first kiss. And he took it away..... all for his enjoyment.