Chapter 10

Social butterfly hates me

(A little zesty but overall it's okay :), Enjoy!!)

What have I done?

I found myself resting in the nurse office cot after Kyuhyun dropped me off. Ms. Cho was very shocked when she saw my mouth bloody and a bruise on my cheek. She gave me an alcohol wipe to wipe the blood away, a band-aid, and an ice pack.

" I've never had to deal with something like this." She stated. "Are you okay? Did some thing happen? Just rest for now, that's always the best thing to do."

It's 2:19. I've been a sleep for three hours and skipped two periods of classes. 

The last thing I remember was Kyuhyun saying that he'd leave me here to rest and that he'll go find out if Sungmin is okay...........

Sungmin..... He's probably in much more pain than I'm in. Yes, my cheek feels as if it's on fire, but it doesn't make up for all of what Sungmin is feeling.

....... He probably feels like crap. His secret is exposed to the whole school, and it's all my fault.... If only he told me.........

The white curtain that separates the office from the cots was opened. 

"Don't you look great," Donghae says, closing the curtain shut.

I didn't answer. I'm not up for his 'antics' right now. There's a long list of that he's put me through. First, the way he singles me out. Secondly, that classroom incident. Thirdly, that roof incident. Fourthly, that bathroom incident. Just too many incidents!

None of my questions are being answered, and now I'm questioning myself. Why did I kiss him back? Why did I like it so much? Why can't he like me like he likes other people? Why can't he like me like he likes, shall I say it, Jessica? And when that ordeal happened today, with Sungmin, he was just so amused, smirking his stupid smirk, making my blood boil, but making me so sad inside. Is it because I don't want to be his show? Or is it something more?

Donghae walked towards my cot, getting on the bed, and sitting on top of me, legs on either side of me.

I tried to push him off but I don't have any energy right now. I'm too tired. I'm drained physically and mentally. I kept trying until he took both of my wrist and pinned it above my head.  

"What the are you doing? S-stop! I'm too tired to fight back right now! If I was, , you'd be flying the out the window!" I said, trying to yell.

"Or.......your making an excuse, saying that your too tired when your not. You just want me to sit on top of you." Donghae smirked.

"Or I am ing tired, get the off me!" I said, freeing my hands from his grasp, trying to shove him off, which only made him nudge a little.

When I stopped trying, all he did was look at me, and so I did the same, even though I was trying my hardest to avoid his stares.

His lips were approaching mine, and so, I met him halfway. 

Our lips connected, departing for a second, than reconnecting once more, tongues doing a series of twists and turns. His hands went up my body and my hands were on top of his, showing him the way around. This happened for a while, until we flipped positions, now I'm in top of him. My hands searched its ways down him stomach, towards his crotch, putting it inside his pants, but outside his boxers. He moaned, and whimpered. When I heard that I was in shock and stopped what I was doing, realizing what I have done.

 Did I just make out with Donghae again, and did I like it that much! And d-did I just make Donghae........moan?!?!? I looked into his eyes with my own wide pairs. Again, what have I done?

Donghae sat up, looking at me with those daggered eyes, and lustful smirk.

"Your a liar. I thought you said you were to weak to push me off? Yet you pinned me down, unbelievable. Ha ha ha!" Donghae said, laughing.

He's laughing. Donghae's laughing, and in my ing face! My blood is boiling!

 I shoved him off the bed, causing him to catch himself on the ground.

"What is wrong with you! you! your mother, you father, your ancestors, your whole family line, anyone who is ing related to you! you! What do you even want from me? Your making me do stuff I don't want to do like kiss you and ! See, your the devil! Ugh!!" I exclaimed.

He continued to laugh so I stood up, physically remove him from the nurse's office. As I was shoving him, he abruptly stopped walking, and swiftly turned back to me.

"Don't get in my way again, okay? Don't do something so stupid, it only makes me late to ing class. I get it, 'you surprise people with your words' or 'your spontaneous' but to me, your stupid and careless. Watch your words and your 'questions', and don't be full of ." Donghae said."...............He's on the 5th floor library, right behind the Self Help book section, all the way in the back."

And with that he left, existing the nurse's office, leaving me dumbfounded. It's like I'm back on the roof, having that conversation with him again.

I snapped out of the trance I was in and my feet took me to the 5th floor library, ignoring the nurse's pleads to stay and rest, walking all the way to the back, right behind the Self Help book section. When I cocked my head forward, I saw a person curled into a ball, weeping.

It's Sungmin.