Chapter 1

Social butterfly hates me

He is a social butterfly. He flutters into everyone's hearts. I don't think anyone hates him or he hates anyone else, except me, well I think he hates me. He talks to everyone, smiles at everyone, and waves at everyone. Everyone but me. Seriously, I have never seen him glare at anyone or anything (again, but me). He is like the kindest person ever. He is energetic, bubbly, and loving, according to his fan page, which has more than 3,000 active followers joined to and 5,000 likes. How is that even possible? Only 563 people go to our school! 
I'm not even joking.

I wonder why he doesn't like me. I mean its not like he doesn't know me. We have the same math and history class together and Seohyun, Taeyang, Fei, him and I were in the same group for our history project last semester. Even then  he didn't talk to me at all during the duration of the history project and no one in the group got suspicious. They just gawked at him for being so "kind", "cute", and for being  a"valuable part of this project". Am I weird or something? I mean my friends do say I have a big mouth sometimes but that's why they love me!

As English class let out, I walked to my locker and banged my head on it. It was me and my locker's thing. Every time I got out of English class I greeted my locker with a loving kiss from my forehead. It's quite special isn't it?

"Hey Hyuk!"
"Hey maknae, what's up?" I smiled. It's quite nice seeing Kyuhyun. He was  busy with choir practice lately,  plus spring break, but since its finish, he has time to hang out.
"Nothing much, just being 'evil' some might say." He says  sticking his tongue out while making disturbing evil noises. Wow, sometimes Kyuhyun can be to much but you got to love him for that.

Kyuhyun and I walked towards the cafeteria while talking and we spot our table. Yes we have a table. Some people may think its kind of weird to have a table and a designated seat order but that's how my friends and I do it. We are just that weird. In our table it's me near the vending machine, Kyuhyun to the left of me (cause he's evil ), Siwon to the right of me (cause he's such an angel), Shindong next to Siwon, Minho next to Shindong, Sulli  next to Minho, Jonghyun  next to Sulli, Amber next to Jonghyun, Krystal next to Amber, Sungmin next to Krystal, Onew next to Sungmin, and Seohyun next to Kyuhyun. Yep, we are just a huge happy family. I have more friends though, but these friends are the friends that I am really really close with  and who I sit with at lunch. You might meet my other close friends later, hopefully.

"Oppas, You arrived!" Seohyun says and jumps on Kyuhyun and I.
"Hey!" We both say in unison.
"I haven't seen you guys in a while, how was spring break?" Seohyun asks.
"Choir practice was such a drag but I let up! I can finally rest now!" Kyuhyun exclaims.
"Hey, you can't rest now, finals are coming up. So you better not slack, araso?" Krystal points.
"Ya, I totally forgot about finals! I guess I'm craming," says Shindong scratching his head in disbelief.
The whole table agrees with Shindong. Teachers have been telling kids since the last day of school to study for finals during spring break but with just a few days to relax, why would you? Especially when during that time you are trying to figure out a plan for the social butterfly to stop glaring, hating, and ignoring you. 
Wait, why do I care? 
Exactly, I don't care a bit. 
Ugh, I'm a hopeless case.
I shake my head as hard as I can to let the thought go. My mom says if there's something on your mind, smh (shake my head). I really need to tell my mom to stop texting. She's talking like a teenager.

" Are you okay hyung?" asks Minho. I guess he saw me shaking my head cause he gave me that 'what the are you doing' face. I guess I should just ask the question that was on my mind since HE, the social butterfly, started glaring at me like I'm an alien. His look just keeps replaying in my mind. I'm curious to know what my friends think. But can I tell them without them thinking I'm losing my mind? I'm not though, I swear!
"Can I ask you guys a question?"
"Mhm!" the table answers.
I hesitated for a moment. Should I tell them? I mean they are my closest friends, why shouldn't I. Yeah Eunhyuk, tell your friends what's on your mind.
"Guys....What's wrong with me?"
(Silence)
The whole table quiets down like I said something wrong.  That was what i was afraid of. Did I ask the wrong question or........ did I ask the wrong people?
"W-what do you exactly mean by 'what's wrong with me'?" Onew asks.
"You know as good as well what I mean by that!" I exclaim. Now I am getting mad. Not only are they not giving me a solid answer but they are avoiding it by asking me my question over again. Maybe I'm over exaggerating but it doesn't matter right now. You can be a drama queen at least once in your life and this situation allows me to be one.

" Look Eunhyuk, nothing is wrong with you. I mean sometimes you just surprise people with your actions. You are an unpredictable soul and you know that. Your question is.... Interesting. I guess you just surprised everyone silent because of your question. I mean, what do you mean by that and where did that question come from. You never question who you are so why now? It makes no sense. Actually, you make no sense." Jonghyun stated.
Okay Jonghyun has a point and quite frankly, Jonghyun never has a solid point. Sometimes I don't make sense, even to myself. Maybe I'm just thinking way to much into this problem, if you can say its a problem.

"Yeah, I guess I do make no sense sometimes but let me make sense now and let's get our  food before it gets cold. I mean, we are in the cafeteria not the gossip corner," I stated.
Everyone laughed at that comment and we got up to get our food.

"Wow, you really do surprise me Eunhyuk, maybe thats why I stick to you like glue." Sungmin stated. Yeah, me and Sungmin are like the best of the best friends in the world. He's crazy and I'm unpredictable, we are a perfect combo. As Sungmin and I joined our friends on the line to get food, a whole crowd of girls (and some boys) filled the room with their screaming and chants. That's when I knew a certain someone was entering the room.

"Lee Donghae, Lee Donghae! Hwaiting, Hwaiting! Lee Donghae, Lee Donghae! Hwaiting Hwaiting! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Lee Donghae!" His minions chanted over and over.
Wait that's a bit  harsh. I mean his cheerleaders chanted. Yeah that's better, its worded less harshly.
He smiled at everyone in the room, waving his hand like a humble prince. But then his eyes fell on mines. His once lit up eyes turned to a devious glare. His once princely smile turned into a smug smirk. His whole face changed and from then on I knew that I wasn't thinking to much about this dilemma. He really was looking at me differently, compared to everyone else.

His eyes, they haunt me. The look that he gives me is a look of lust, some might say, and disgust at the same time. He never talks to me, in fact, he ignores my very presence but at the same time he gives me his full attention. He glares at me like I have done him wrong but in the sweetest way possible. His lips are as moist as they can be, yet, he them like he is not satisfied with them. He combs his hair back with his fingers like its as hot as ever, yet, it's the coldest day in spring. He does all these things when he looks at me, but none of these thing when he looks at every one else. Why? That question remains unknown, but today, of all the days in the year, I will find out. Because I surprise everyone with just a word, and this guy is no exception.