Revenge

Are You Ready or Not?

"I swear, if you touch him again-"

"You'll do what?" The tallers snicker as he leans closer to the older. "Bite me?" 

The shorter snarls, fangs bared "You wish, you rat with wings." 

"Yeah, 'cause that's so original." The taller leans even closer "But don't worry... I'll keep him nice and...alive, for you." 

Jonghyun narrows his gaze "You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would." 

The older opens his mouth but before he gets to speak another interrupts him.

"Hey! Guys!" Both of them let their gaze wander onto the main point of their arguement.

"Jinki." Both of them say his name at the same time, resulting in a glaring contest between the two again.

The oldest of the three sighs "Why do you two feel the need to argue about something so...stupid."

"Stupid?"

They both say at the same time, yet neither deems it important enough to argue about.

"Yeah, I mean...what's the big deal anyways?" He turns away from the two of them. "It's not like I'm gonna die if I don't do it, right?"

He doesn't turn back to face them. He knows the look that would be on their faces. The puppy's worried gaze and tightened jaw. The bat's furrowed brows and clenched fists.

Still, he laughs "Don't worry about it guys." he glances back at them. "I won't be alone..." But before their hopes raise to high, he sends them both a wink "I'll still have Joon."

The younger two take a moment to process their oldest lovers words. 

"This is all your fault dog."

"No, it's all you leech." 

"Bullfrog."

"Pipsqueak."

Neither one noticed the retreating back of their lover. Already haven gotten atleast two yards away.

He continues to walk through the wooded area, a content smile ever present on his features. Once he arrives at his 'date's' house, his grin widens even more.

"Joonie." Jinki wraps his arms around the olders shirtless form.

Yes, shirtless, because obviously he was outside hard at work on the lawn. Translation being that he was sunbathing.

Jinki's hand wraps around his 'date' for the day. 

"Uh, J-jinki? Your back already?" He turns in the youngers arms, a worried expression on his features "How did you escape this time?"

Jinki rolls his eyes but leans his head on the olders shoulder "They didn't notice I left."

"Those bastard I should-"

The boy interrupts him while tightening his grip on the others waist "Hey, can you go get changed?"

This time Joon rolls his eyes but sighs "You didn't tell them did you?" Said date glances over Jinki's shoulder worriedly.

Jinki blinks twice, eyes dazed, before he shakes his head. "No, not yet." 

"Oh, okay, I thought-"

"I told them we were going on a date."

Joon coughs on air, making sure to move his head away from the others, not wanting to cough in his face. His vision blurring for a few seconds "D-date?"

"Yep." Jinki giggles, no really, "Well, who said this wouldn't be fun?"

"Pretty sure that was me." The older tries to detach himself from the younger before Jinki's two lovers catch him. "Do you want me to have an early death?" 

"Silly Joonie bear," the younger squeezes his cheeks "you can't die."

"Yeah, 'cause that makes it all better." Joon runs a hand through his sweat filled hair but still hesitantly places his arm around the smaller's waist. 

When he looks at the smaller's face he can't help the blush that covers his cheeks.

Jinki's features are relaxed. Smooth and pleased. His nose twitching every so often. 

"Their on their way."

As if right on cue, a howl fills the air and Joon's ears pick up the distinct sound of the bat's steps. 

"Come on, before they find us." Jinki removes his arms from Joon's waist and wraps his fingers around the olders wrist instead.

"I thought you told them where we were going." Joon fixes his gaze on the younger as he continues to be pulled, rather lead, to his car.

The boy's nose crinkles "I might’ve just told them I'd be with you." He grins "Alone."

With a defeated whimper Joon lets himself get dragged along. He'd always been gutless when it came to his bunny. "Those bastards don't deserve you."

Jinki laughs "Oh, and you do?"

No, I don't either. 

Joon sighs again "Can I atleast get a shirt?"