Insanity

Are You Ready or Not?

"This is crazy!"

Minho struggles to free himself. His physic not helping at all in the situation he's suddenly found himself in. His hands bound behind his back. He continues to scream and argue but it's all useless. 

The two standing infront of him snicker all the while. Not paying him any mind. 

"Your just exaggerating, besides," Jonghyun turns away from him, a smile at his lips "You wouldn't argue so much if you knew who was going to be there." 

Minho stops struggling for a moment "Who?"

This time Kibum smiles "A friend of ours."

"A friend?"

The image of an innocent boy pops in his head. One with soft caramel curls. Curls that graced his features perfectly. Gentle eyes that would always seem to find their way to his own. 

He would never admit it to anyone, but the older had him whipped. As embarrassing as it sounded, Minho was hooked. Any word that would leave the olders lips had him feeling captivated. 

From the corny jokes to the awkward atmosphere he'd create. 

"Y-you mean J-jinki?"

Kibum smirks and Jonghyun turns back to face Minho. "Yeah, I mean J-jinki."

Minho's mouth opens but before he gets to reply, a knock sounds at the door. 

And there he is. Jinki.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He tilts his head to the side, bangs falling out of his eyes. The light from window somehow finding it's way to the brunettes eyes. 

Minho swears he's lost his mind. He can only watch as his two kidnappers snicker behind him.

"Hyung, Minho was waiting for you to, come."

Minho can't help the groan that leaves his lips, only to look back into curious filled orbs. 

Taking advantage of Minho's distraction Jonghyun cuts the rope that was bound around his wrists and ankles.

Minho, who's in a trance, raises his a hand to the olders face. 

"M-minho?" 

But before he gets to far, he snaps out of it and his hand lands on the olders shoulder instead. A groan leaving his lips.

"Are you okay?" Jinki places a soft palm on Minho's forehead. "Your cheeks are red and you feel really warm."

Oblivious as to why the two behind Minho would be chuckling he just continues to glance between them.

Minho though feels like just taking a nap. He closes his eyes and wraps an arm around the olders waist. His forhead resting on Jinki's shoulder. 

God, I'm screwed.