Clouds

Are You Ready or Not?

"Marshmallows." 

"Huh?" Minho looks over to the older laying next to him. "Marshmallows?" 

Their gazes lock and he can see the older blink twice before answering. "Oh, um, yeah." He sits up, blonde hair glistening with sweat where the edges are stuck to his forehead. "The clouds, they look like marshmallows." 

The younger sits up, his back damp with dew drops. "Hyung," He pauses a moment "Hyung, why do you think the clouds look like marshmallows?" 

"Because they look soft." 

The younger blinks before a chuckle slips past his lips. "Soft?" 

The older nods "Yeah, haven't you noticed?" He stands up, giving the younger a welcoming view of the olders backside. Not that he was complaining of course.

"Yeah, soft and...firm too." Minho doesn't seem to notice the way his hands are making their way onto the olders mounds until he feels warm hands swatting his own away.

"Why do you always stare at my ?" 

The question is off topic and random but not untrue.

"I...you...huh?" 

"You always stare at my when you think I'm not watching." He turns to the younger, an expecting look on his features.

Clearing his throat, the younger reaches out a hesitant hand. Seeing that he's not going to be pushed away, he lets his hand land on the olders bottom. His palms relishing in the feel of the firm clothed skin underneath his hands. 

"So you like to watch?"

The older sputters and raises a hand to flick Minho's forehead. "T-thats not it at all!"

Minho smirks "I always stare at your because..." an idea hits him before he gets to finish, a grin makes its way onto his features.

"Because it just looks so, appetizing." 

This time, without a single doubt of hesitation, he leans over and bites the olders . 

"Hey!" The blonde takes a swing at his head. "What was that for?"

Letting a laugh pass his lips Minho stands, only now having realized that he had been kneeling. Kneeling so he could get a better view of the blondes derriere. 

"But hyung, your the one that started."

"Choi Minho, I am not a marshmallow!"