Shooting Stars

Are You Ready or Not?

1...2...3...4...5... 

Five shooting stars. 

The first time Lee Taemin saw a shooting star, he was entranced. It seemed like something so completely impossible. The first star would whisper compliments and secrets in his ear. Following behind him like a lost puppy instead of a fallen star.  One...

The second time Lee Taemin saw a shooting star, he felt passion fill his soul. It was a feeling that he had thought he had lost long ago. The second star would challenge him and cheer for every accomplishment. Silently leading him to a brighter day. Two...

The third time Lee Taemin saw a shooting star, he was terrified. The illumination that followed behind was so bright. The third star would scowled him and make sarcastic comments. Pestering him like an adoptive mother does to her newfound son. Three...

The fourth time Lee Taemin saw a shooting star, he was...dumbfounded. A feeling he couldn't seem to get a grasp on. The fourth star would make him laugh like no other, yet still encourage him to pursue his dreams. Protecting him wherever he went and would go. Four...

The fifth time Lee Taemin would find a shooting star, it would come from the most unexpected place.

One moment his eyes are closed, then their open. One moment there's only air occupying the space around him. Then there's four boys, his fallen stars, smiling at him. The most graceful curl of lips he'd ever seen on a persons face.

The brightest of the four pushes the happiest towards him. With a blush on his cheeks. The happiest reaches out his hand. "W-well you be our star?" 

It's at that moment when he realizes that he, Lee Taemin, is the fifth star that they'd been waiting so long for.

Five shooting stars.

1...2...3...4...5...

Five shining boys.