Do me favour

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jinki became really surprised finding a text from the person he had least expected after conversation with Minho about his fiance. He became really scared knowing what was comming next. He carried a tiny stupid hope though. May be the Lee Taemin Minho is gonna marry is not the Lee Taemin he loves so dearly. But. .reality was cruell it had to be the Taemin who he was about to propose to be his life partner.

As the class ended Jinki sighed knowing very well it was to happen.

He slowly walked towards the front gate with shaky breaths. Suddenly he was harshly pulled away from his wonders, feeling someone throwing his arms around his shoulder. He stumbled a bit before rebalancing.

"Yah! Whoever you are. Are you planning on giving me a heart attack?!" He yelled before looking at the person and then gasped. "J-Joon?!"

"Why Jinki? Can't I be excited seeing you?"

"Well. . .firstly you see me everyday and lastly you don't have to be too much excited." Jinki mumbled looking at Joon's sad face.

"Come'n Jinki-ah, I have all right to be too excited cause now that Taemin is not here, you don't come to visit me in the dance studio anymore. Now I'm doubting if you ever came actually to visit me or that was all excuse to visit Taemin." Jinki gasped again. To be honest there was always only Taemin in his mind never Joon.

"W-What do you m-mean? I- . . ." Jinki trailed off and suddenly started running out of the gate. Joon just stood there dumbfounded not knowing what happened.

"Can't you see, moron? He just saw Taemin coming this way." An irritated voice said from behind him. Right then Joon noticed the blond boy being embraced by Jinki. The sight causing his heart to tighten. He chuckled softly.

"Stupid heart. Don't act like he's yours. He was always Taemin's." He said to himself bitterly.

"Why don't you move on already?" The irritated voice spoke again. He turned around not being able to take anymore of the pain, the sight is causing.

"Mir, do me a favour. Don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter