Unexpected attraction

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin stepped out of the car along with his parents with a heavy heart. After they were out of the car the Choi's driver took the car to the parking area and their butler proceded to take them in with honer. Taemin felt like he was entering into a palace. The big mension sure looked like one.

Taemin was walking two steps behind his parents. A lady and a gentleman was standing by the door. The lady had a sweet friendly smile. The gentleman looked the opposite. He had a grumpy expression plustered on his handsome face. Taemin guessed that was how his face look like all the time. He thought that must be Choi couple. When they were face to face, they bowed and bid eachother.

"OH! He must be Taemin. He's looking really cute. Cuter than the first time I saw him!" Mrs. Choi cooed causing him to blush a little.

"OH! Look honey he's blushing. Isn't he really cute!" Mrs. Choi added poking her husband like a little girl. Mr. Choi laughed out loud at his wife's childish behaviour tottaly surprising Taemin. That grumpy looking man could actually laugh! Guessed he really loves his wife.

"Yeah. He sure is. Now Lets go in, shall we?"

And so they were soon seated in the luxerious yet decent living room. Taemin sat in a single couch while the couples sat in the double couches. He didn't know why but he was somehow feeling nervous. Sitting among adults doing noting is not really pleasant to Taemin. So when he was asked to call Minho, he somehow felt relived and almost ran out of the huse. But when he recalled what he was asked to, he became stiffed. Silly him didn't even realised what he was actually asked to do. It took him quite sometime to realise that he was sent to meet Minho alone before they had dinner all together. He felt nervous again. . . selfconscious actually. He was told where he'ld find Minho. So he headed there. He had no other choice anyway.

Choi Minho, huh?! He'ld rather spend his times like this with Jinki than being with Minho.

The thought of Jinki made his heart tighten. How horrible of a person he was to even dare to hurt the person he loves! Taemin thought bittermindedly. Could this world be any more cruel? The struggle of coming out of closet was real. Then he found everything was gonna be alright. But then this happened.

He has been running  all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter