Changed

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taemin walked back home like a zombie. He expected all but Jinki to walk ahead away from him. May be he wanted just that. To make the other walk on his own way as he will be walking on the way is already prepeared for him. But it didn't stop him from being disappointed at Jinki. 'What kind of boyfriend was he to walk away when I was about to marry someone else? He should have pleaded me not to. He should have shouted, yelled, cursed at me for marrying someone else except the fact that I have no choice.' This was all going through Taemin's mind.

"Taemin! You're late. Hurry up! Get ready. Minho will be here any minute now!" Mrs. Lee practically shouted when Taemin stepped in his house. So he stopped any other bothering thoughts and went straight towards his room to get ready. Taemin had thought about everything and came to conclusion that whether he wants or not he has to marry Minho and Jinki's act told him that he has no problem with it so he should get along with it. So he'll try to wash away the awkwardness between him and his soon-to-be-husband as much as he can.

When Taemin was still having trouble at choosing an outfit to wear Minho was already there. Taemin couldn't decide whether he should wear formal dress or casual dress. So he asked his mother to send Minho in his room. Though his mother was really surprised, she couldn't be happier.

"Come in~" Taemin sang as he heared knocks on his door. He saw Minho walking in hasitantly. He smiled sweetly at Minho which caused the older to blush and his big round eyes to get bigger. He chuckled. Somehow he liked to see Minho's flustered face. Minho cleared his throat before smilling back. Wow! Charming. Good thing. He's gonna get a charming husband.

"So, umm. .I thought if you could help me to choose a dress." Taemin said trying to be casual. Minho stared at him blankly.

"I mean I couldn't decide what to wear." He added scratchin the back of his head. Minho smiled brightly and didn't wast any time to reach his closet to dig in. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter