Marital status: Married

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin tried to warm his hands a bit by blowing wind with his mouth while walking through the quite path.

The dry leaves sprawled under the almost tree made their own melodious sound with his every steps taken over them as he waked passed. The day was colder than any other ones. The wind felt much colder than the previous day. It's a wonder how can nature change herself so fast. Just how fast she changes her appearance!

Taemin sighed. The walkway  was so quite. Because of the weather, the afternoon looked like a cold early morning. He had no intention on coming there to ...meet his fiance. He didn't feel like meeting his fiance at all. There was something in his mind that refused to meet Minho in any way. He couldn't figure out why he felt like that at the first place.
Perhaps, from finding him with some other pretty boy?....dating?
Taemin grimaced at the thought. He shook his head to get rid of the annoying thoughts.
He would never feel like that. It wasn't like he was jealous or something.
Or...was he?
The blond haired boy shivered as another cold wind blew past him.

'I didn't want to come cause I would rather go find Jinki than meeting a fiance who cheats with me even before our marriage.'- Taemin mumbled reasoning the cause why he didn't want to come.
After walking a few more steps ahead, he halted on place, his mind working on the words he had mumbled.

Through the words he had just mumbled, he had proved to himself that he actually was disappointed on his fiance. Or....should he say- angry?

'Okay. I didn't like the idea of my fiance who's gonna be my husband in the difference of only a day, dating some other pretty boy. But....it's not like... I like him a tiny little bit or something'- He convinced himself by mumbling the words. Slight pink tinging on his cheeks

However, he is there to meet his fiance cause it's not like he had any other choice. Their parents insisted on them to buy their wedding rings together on their own. He could still remember how his parents and cousins didn’t let him go out that morning saying he should just rest that day because in his wedding day he should look like a glowing pearl and the wedding was only a day away.

Taemin stopped at the place, he was supposed to meet Minho. He felt like the only person alive on the earth at that moment. Everything was so quite except the rustling sound of reddish and yellowish leaves moving on the concrete path whenever a sudden strong blow of wind played with them.

The blond brought his hands in near his mouth and tried to warm them up a little with his warm breath again. A couple of minutes pased and there was still no Minho. He felt his anger growing. First of all- Minho dated someone else behind his back and now he was making him wait in this winter afternoon. The facts were slowly making him mad. Taemin tried to calm his mind by breathing deeply a few times. Slowly he started to hum a random song that came into his mind-

Do you hear me? I'm talking to you

Across the water across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my, oh baby I'm trying

Taemin sighed stopping there. He closed his eyes and listen to the rustling of leaves and whispery winter breeze and then something else caught his attention-

Boy I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard

Taemin opened his eyes right away. He was startled hearing the next few lines of the song he was humming. It was literally the reply of the part he was humming.

“So, should we sing the chorus together?”
Someone said from right behind him. He jumped a little from surprise and twirled around on his heel.

There he was.

Skinny black jeans, white long sleeved buttoned up shirt, a black and white tie loosely tied around his neck and a black jacket hanging on his shoulder- there he stood, Choi Minho, his fiance, looking at him with the ever charming smile of his.

“So, should we?” Minho asked again. The younger’s lips twitched but he didn’t smile instead-

“Well, I don’t think so.” He replied with a straight face before turning around and starting to walk. Minho’s smile fell at the younger’s response. He ran fast to catch up with Taemin.

“Hey, are you mad at me?” He asked with great concern.

“Why would I be?” Taemin replied without looking at him.
Minho bit onto his lower lip in agony.

“You look mad though.” He mumbled watching the younger walking with a straight face not giving him any attention. It made him feel sad and frustrated somehow.

Taemin could very well feel the sadness in his fiance’s tone and it made him somehow feel guilty for talking so curtly. He glanced at Minho from the corner of his eyes. Minho’s head was hung low as he stared downwards with a sad look on his face, lips jutted out slightly. The older kind of looked cute.

Taemin was about to apologize when the scene of Minho sitting with another pretty boy flashed through his mind making him halt on his act. The anger or whatever it was, came back and all he wanted at that moment was to shout and yell at Minho so badly.

He couldn't figure why he was feeling like that. It wasn't right, was it? .......for him to feel like that?

“Is there any reason why I should be mad at you?” He asked trying to sound as normal as possible but the anger did show in his tone anyway.

Minho stared right into Taemin’s eyes. He wanted to explain the younger everything right away but  he knew that he would need to go slow if he didn’t want to create unnecessary commotions.

“I’m sorry.” He said softly pulling out all the sincerity he had in him. However he sounded rather sad than sincere.

“For what?” Taemin asked stopping at his track when he noticed the sadness in his fiance’s tone. He looked at Minho with a raised eyebrow, tilting his head a little. Minho understood, it was an expression which told him that his fiance was waiting for a proper explanation.

“For.....for....” Minho did want to explain everything but he couldn’t decide how to start properly.

“For dating some other boy behind my back?” Taemin blurted out before he could stop himself. As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he hurriedly clasped his hand on his own mouth, his eyes growing wide. He sounded so.....possessive though he didn’t tend to.

Minho’s eyes widened as an amused ‘oh’ slipped through his ‘o’ shaped lips. Soon enough he was smiling sweetly at Taemin.

“Taemin-ah, first of all, I’m sorry for making you think whatever you’re thinking. And then, the thing is that I wasn’t dating some other pretty boy. He was Luhan hyung, my personal secretary.” He explained all the while smiling gently.

Taemin, with cheeks tinged in pink from embarrassment, stared at Minho suspiciously before looking ahead.

“Whatever, where do you think we should head to first?” Taemin asked fast before starting to walk ahead.

It was clear to Minho that even if Taemin believed him, he wasn’t convinced totally.

“By any chance, are you jealous, Taemin-ah?” He asked keeping up with the younger.

“W-What? No.” Taemin replied immediately with a strong tone.

“You’re.....still mad.”

“I’m not.” Again curt reply.

“Trust me, Taemin. It wasn’t a date!” Minho exclaimed almost begging. It was greatly agonizing for him to see Taemin ignoring him.

“Taemin-ah!” He called the younger again not getting an answer.

Taemin sighed. -“You know what? Forget it and lets go find a shop.” He suggested tiredly.

“Alright. Lets go.” Minho surprisingly agreed immediately and before Taemin could say anything more he was being dragged after his running fiance.

“Wait! Why are we even running? Slow down, Minho!” Taemin shrieked as the older kept pulling him while running ahead.

“However, instead of listening to any of Taemin’s constant shrieks, he looked back at his fiance and winked before looking back ahead while laughing.

After coming over with the shock from Minho’s sudden wink, Taemin started running to keep up with Minho’s pace finding no other way.

***

“So, what now?” Taemin asked between his rugged breaths while bending down, supporting himself on his knees.

Minho who was doing the same, straightened up on a long breath to even his heavy breaths. Then he helped the younger to straighten up, tugging him by his elbow.

“Really Minho, now you better speak up. What is about all this running?” Taemin asked sharply once he was standing face to face with Minho who simply smiled at him in return before starting to walk ahead, again.

“Hey~ where’s my answer? And can you please tell me why we’re walking again?” Taemin exclaimed.-“Really. What are you up to? On a eat-up-Taemin’s-all-energy mission?” He added murmuring while walking after Minho with a sore face.

At least the environment was nice enough to calm him down a bit. Taemin let his eyes travel around.

It looked like a secluded place. No one was around besides the two of them. The path they were walking through was almost hidden by yellow and reddish leafs of the maple trees hovering over them. It was a beautiful view. Taemin couldn’t even blink fearing he might miss feeding up on the beautiful nature in front of him as he had his lips slightly parted in awe while taking in the vista.

Because of the constant blowing wind, the leafs that were still hanging loosely on the dry branches of the maple trees kept falling like drizzles. As far as Taemin could see through the curling path ahead of him, the walk way could be seen like someone had painted it in orange, yellow and red.

After walking a few steps ahead the duo took turn to the right where happened to be another narrow walkway with a view just like the previous one.

“Are you kidnapping me by any chance? You know that that’s not necessary, right? We’re gonna be married anyway.” Taemin spoke up again when he thought he had had enough taking in the nature.

And to his dissatisfaction again, there was no reply.

This time however Taemin couldn’t stop the frustration that started building up inside of him because of Minho’s stubborn silence.

He stared at Minho’s back figure silently trying to calm himself down a little. Well..... the irking frustration that crawled all over his body, was unbearable. He inhaled deeply and then exhaled slowly, hoping it would help him down.

Well, it was no use as he felt his left eye and fingers starting to twitch from irritation and frustration altogether.

The next second he was constantly whining and tugging at Minho’s elbow not caring how childish his act looked like at that moment.

 

Minho was surprised at first but later on the only thing that he felt was amusement, watching a brand new amusing side of his fiance.

He couldn’t stop himself from laughing as he kept dragging his whining fiance hooked on his elbow. He felt like squeezing the life out of the younger but decided not to scare his precious fiance. There wasn’t a single person alive in the whole univers with that much of adorableness except Taemin, he swore.

Anyway, once they stepped into the opening, Taemin stopped and stopped meant literally stopped. He only stared ahead blinking occasionally. All the frustration that were built inside of him till then simply vanished away from the root. He slowly let go of the older.The surprised and awed expression of his face slowly turned into the brightest smile as his slow and cautious steps started gaining pace and soon enough he was running like a wild horse just freed from it’s trap.

Minho smiled gently while watching the younger running around the broad field of green grass and laughing bashfully.

“Oh My God! Minho, It’s beautiful!” Minho couldn’t hold back his laughter when Taemin shouted clapping in between his laughter while looking around.

The older let his eyes wander all over the beauty, he used to visit when he was younger and life seemed much harder,  in front of him while walking ahead slowly.

They were basically on a hill. The ever green grasses under their feet and blue sky above their head couldn’t be compared to any other beautiful complexion. It was undoubtedly a beautiful paranomic view.However, in his eyes, none of those beauty coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter