Hurt again

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Taemin-ah, will you marry me?" Minho softly asked looking dirrectly at Taemin's confused eyes that slowly widened at shock and soon enough, frown took place on his forehead. He tilted his head cutely raising an eyebrow. Taemin couldn't understand why Minho was asking him to marry him when they are engaged at their parents' will and with no doubt they'll also be married soon. No one can stop!

Minho heaved a frustrated sigh looking at Taemin's confused and irritated expression. He suddenly became scared. What if Taemin reject him! He knows it's stupid to worry about Taemin's rejection when he knows- no matter what Taemin will have to marry him and well. . . That's what bothers him the most. It's 'Taemin will have to marry him' not 'Taemin will marry him'. He had always wanted to marry someone he'd love and will be loved back. Now that he think about it- just as he's trpped to marry Taemin, the same goes to his fiance.

The good thing is- he's slowly liking him and a part of him wants the younger to feel the same. He wants to shower him with scincere love and hold him lovingly just as he dreamt of doing to the person he'ld love and marry. Now that the sequence 'love and marry' has changed and he has to marry a person he doesn't even know well enough, then that's it. He'll marry and then love his husband just the way he wanted.

He can't stop the marriage if his fiance doesn't approve but gaining the approval is the first step of fullfilling his dream.

Taemin noticed him bitting his lower lip, His furrowed eyebrows, sweaty forehead. He felt Minho's hand that holding his, wet from sweat.

'Is he really that nervous of my answer?! He doesn't probably like me, does he? Even if he does, he's gonna marry me anyway. There's no reason for worring about it. I have no choice but marry him.' Taemin thought to himself. He cleared his throat.

"Umm. . Minho, you know-"

"You're bound to marry me. I know. And I don't want it to be forced. It should be done with both of our approval."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter