The rushing engagement

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the way back into the house, the soon to be couple was quiet. No words were said between them.

However Minho couldn't help glancing at the angel like boy standing beside him. 'Such perfection'- he thought. Trying to get this marriage work out just fine is totally worth a shot.

On the other hand Taemin was lost in his own world. His soon to be husband surely seemed very attractive but he could care less. The thought that was roaming all over his mind was his love, Jinki. He could marry an unknown guy for his family and his words but he possibly couldn't place that person in his heart which is already taken by someone. His head throbed thinking of all these twisted and complicated things. His heart and mind are not up for this but he also got no way out of this absolute mess. He has always thought that some day in the future he'd marry Jinki. He never really thought of the possibility of anything ever going wrong.

Taemin thought if he was too arrogant and too confident about everything going smoothly in his love life with Jinki. 

Thinking about it- this whole situation is considered cheating, isn't it?. Taemin suppresed the sob that almost came out when the thought went through his mind. Jinki must be thinking about him now. He must be dreaming about how they are soon gonna be a happy married couple that they often talked about. At this point Taemin almost freaked out but retreated instead. Jinki doesn't know about all this yet and he doesn't know how he's gonna blurt this nonsences out at the older boy. He was scared. . .scared of hurting the boy too much cause that's what he's gonna do. He doesn't want him to feel the pain he's feeling. It's too much. What can he do, anyway?

Thinking of all the consequences, one thing for sure that he needs to do is letting Jinki know about this matter. Taemin needs to properly tell Jinki everything. He needs to properly apologize to his boyfriend before the situation becomes more complicated and hurtful for the both of them. Since things are turning out into such a mess, he needs to keep Jinki away from there. He wouldn't want that gentle soul to be dragged in this. Taemin wanted to break into a bitter laugh realizing he had no escape from the heartbreak but only a grimace showed on his face.

Minho noticed the troubled expression on the younger's face. He frowned thinking what he could be thinking of so intently. It seemed like he was in pain and would start crying anytime. And He didn't like it a bit.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

Taemin looked at him surprised thinking if he were so easy to read. He noticed Minho's face full of worry and his surprised expression soon turned into an irritated one. Somehow Minho's constant gentle and worried expression is starting to irritate him. The way he's looking at him is something Taemin is mostly irritated at. Not that he's looking at him in any dirty or disgusting way. Infact the look in his eyes is pure adore he could tell with his eyes closed. That's what irritatted him the most. That look is not something he expected to be th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter