Fragrant Jasmine and Angelic voice

Lucky to have you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Minho couldn't believe he was actually engaged to that angel guised in human skin. He looked at his ring finger. He wouldn't have liked the idea of being engaged already at the age of 20 but now he's happy. Although he's working at his father's company and pretty much known as a succesful businessman already, he's still attending college and never missing out of any exam.

He unconciously smiled at the band arround his ring finger. He felt really weird. But no matter how weird he felt the words still came into his mind-'Taemin is mine.' It does sound very possesive of him but he doesn't care. Somehow he already like the words. They sound nice-'Taemin is mine. Mine only.' Guessed he wouldn't mind being a little possesive of his fiance. .soon-to-be-husband.

He looked at Taemin. The boy isn't showing any emotion at all. He wondered if he was really ok with the marriage.

"Minho dear, why don't you take Taemin out to get some fresh air? Taemin looks a little down." Mrs. Choi told her son. Minho noticed it. What can be wrong with him? But it wasn't the cause of Minho's sudden nervousness. The bare thought of being alone with the boy made him nervous. Surprising! He doesn't get nervous easily! He mentally laughed at himself-'wow! Choi Minho. You're really hopeless. You've just met him and he already has this effect on you. Is that what love at first sight is?! It's scary.'

"Yes, mom." He stood up bowing once and looked at Taemin. He didn't say anything other than nodding. He stood up and bowed before folowing Minho out.

Taemin didn't know if he was happy or disappointed because he has to be with Minho alone. He felt somehow happy cause he's out of the parents' trap and about the later, he doesn't know really.

They walked out of the house and Taemin was met with a different view. He guessed it was the backside of the mension. He was really surprised eyeing the huge yard. There was a swimming pool at one side. Further from there he noticed different kind of trees from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter