Chapter 9 - Silent warning

Love Step Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
" You have a charm that you are not aware of I’m smiling like a pabo When I watched you over my eyes I realized that  you're  precious When you came to me I was shaking Without anyone knowing, without even me knowing I don’t know when but you came into my heart Love has come without you knowing Without any reason, you’re in my heart... "

 

*****

 

 

 

MEETING ROOM AT JUNG'S COMPANY

 

Yonghwa smile like a pabo. He will not forget the sweetness from Shinhye's lip. The intense moment when Shinhye wipe the sauce at his corner lip have turn him on. The short sweet moment literally becomes his first sweet dream. ' Now i know that feel, Park.. Ahh.. I should kiss her longer. Aish.. '  * ert's Yonghwa. LOL ^-^

" Jung Yong Hwa-shi, are you listening? " Mr Jung cleared his throat. 

" Deh? Ye, ye. Carry on. Sorry. " 

" Pay attention. Shinhye is not running away.. You can tell her your 'wish' later. " Everyone at the meeting chuckles a bit. Yonghwa rub his neck as his pabo smile shows. 

2 HOURS LATER..

Yonghwa still keep imagine his wild thinking. He is alone in his office. He lean his body to the chair. Again, smile like a pabo. ' Am i falling for her?.. Well, she went red as tomatos when i in the photoshoot.. '

FLASHBACK...

 

They look at each other. Shinhye's other hand hold the plate while Yonghwa hold her right arm. The grab so tight. Shinhye's talk went stutter.

" Yah.. Jung.. Wae, waegurea.. My arm's hurt., Yah., " Yonghwa still not let go his grab. He is looking like a monster now. Yonghwa rise from his seat. He take the plate from Shinhye's hand. He put the plate at table. Shinhye move backward. Yonghwa move his step forward. He keep move forward. Now Shinhye is traped. Her back are against the kitchen fridge. She stand like a statue. They are standing by an inch. Shinhye can feel Yonghwa's breath. Its unstable. 

" Jung- "

" Hush, Park. You're talking to much today. " The situation becomes intense. Their breath are unctrolling. The heartbeat going wild. Yonghwa really make his own way now. ' Her rosy cheek.. moist lips.. y collarbone.. Arghh, you've , Park. ' Yonghwa's gaze are killing her. Really deep. He leaned to Shinhye. Step by step. 

" What are you trying to do, Jung? I'm just ordinary. I'm not an awesome neither y woman. " Yonghwa stop his action. He smirk. Really like a devil smile now.

" Are you jealous, Park? " Yonghwa run his finger to Shinhye's jaw. He can feel Shinhye's shiver. 

" No, i'm not. I'm not jealous. Not even this little. " 

" Chinca? " Shinhye avoid Yonghwa's gaze. ' Aish, Jung.. just let me go, please.. I'm dying right now.. '  * Kekeke ^-^

" How can i know you're telling truth?.. You're not looking at my eyes. Look at me, Park. Say it, you don't feel jealous. AT ALL. " Yonghwa hold Shinhye's chin. 

" Yes. I'm not jealous. At all. " Shinhye look at Yonghwa's eyes. Yonghwa smirk. Again. ' Tch.. '

" LIAR. " Yonghwa pull Shinhye's waist into hug. So tight. He really kiss her like hell. Its short but intense. He nibble Shinhye's lower lip. He kiss her upper lip. Shinhye try to push Yonghwa's chest. ' Don't even try me, Park. Tch. ' The more Shinhye struggle have make Yonghwa going wild. They shared their first kiss together. They let go the kiss. Aiming for the air. Shinhye still in her shock. She touched her lips. She is thinking hard. ' He is totally not a gay.. '

" Its sweet, Park. Love it to death. " Yonghwa just smile devilish. Leaving Shinhye's dumbfounded. 

" YAH! " 

END OF FLASHBACK

Yonghwa is in his own world. He is smiling. Like a pabo. He looks at their wedding picture. He hold it. ' Its look awkward, here. Hehe. ' He put the f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter